- 11 Posts
Verizon HTC One Root/ROM question
I rooted my phone right after it was released for Verizon, using rumrunner S-off. I never even bothered to install a custom recovery. When I had my HTC thunderbolt i would change ROMs and kernels on a weekly basis. Now with my One I've only used root for wifi tetether and to block pandora ads.
I would like to get the Offical 4.4 update when that comes out. SO my question is should I install a recovery and flash a 4.4 ROM or just unroot and stay stock (my phone is stock as of right now) + root and s-off. If i would like to unroot how would i go about that? Do i just install the OTA i keep ignoring or is their an application I can use.
Thanks for the help!
- 01-06-2014, 05:43 PM #2
Re: Verizon HTC One Root/ROM question“It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - J. K Rowling
"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee
"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
- 01-06-2014, 11:22 PM #3Flashoholic!!
- 1,465 Posts
- Bad Boyz Rom
Re: Verizon HTC One Root/ROM question
Just dont take the OTA you never know what is included and there may be something irreversible.
- By Jeepee418 in forum HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 01-11-2014, 09:46 PM
- By nexus776 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 01-11-2014, 09:20 PM
- By latila155 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-11-2014, 06:43 PM
- By northernbound in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 01-07-2014, 12:16 PM
- By reardoma in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2014, 03:53 PM