Help! Bricked HTC One no rom or recovery.

ghostryder12

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
If you use revone you can do it right on the phone in a terminal. Read through the thread someone posted how to do it on the phone

[S-OFF] revone - DEVELOPER EARLY ACCESS PREVIEW EDITION - xda-developers

Thanks, I've tried revone a few times and I keep getting error/fail 6. every time. has this ever happened to you?
Here is a ss of my current fail code as of now.
amemyne3.jpg

Error code is now 1. Must be with the new 4.3 build.
At a loss now.

Last edited:

ghostryder12

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, I've tried revone a few times and I keep getting error/fail 6. every time. has this ever happened to you?
Here is a ss of my current fail code as of now.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/21/amemyne3.jpg
Error code is now 1. Must be with the new 4.3 build.
At a loss now.
According to the instructions if you got the error code 1 to reboot and try again from scratch, Did you?

Stuck with error: -1?

When initiating a reboot after "./revone -P" please press and hold the power button for 15 seconds.

To start the entire process from scratch please power off the device and wait 30 seconds, turn it on and continue to ."/revone -P"

No never happened to but i did it on a PC

ghostryder12

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
According to the instructions if you got the error code 1 to reboot and try again from scratch, Did you?

Stuck with error: -1?

When initiating a reboot after "./revone -P" please press and hold the power button for 15 seconds.

To start the entire process from scratch please power off the device and wait 30 seconds, turn it on and continue to ."/revone -P"

No never happened to but i did it on a PC

Found out somewhere that because my hboot is 1.55 revone won't work, I'll have to go RumRunner.

Sent from the FBI van parked outside

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair