1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can someone post the end-all be-all guide to AT&T 4G LTE APN Settings?

I have a rooted HTC One running the Dirty Unicorns ROM, and I can't, for the life of me, get MMMS to work correctly, regardless of which app I use. Sometimes group messages work, sometimes they don't. Sometimes I can send and receive picture messages, sometimes I can't. I've tried updating the APN settings, but can't seem to find any consistency in what I should use out on the interwebs, so I'm asking for some help here, PLEASE!
    Flashoholic!!

ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

Default Re: Can someone post the end-all be-all guide to AT&T 4G LTE APN Settings?

Quote Originally Posted by arbour0713 View Post
    I have a rooted HTC One running the Dirty Unicorns ROM, and I can't, for the life of me, get MMMS to work correctly, regardless of which app I use. Sometimes group messages work, sometimes they don't. Sometimes I can send and receive picture messages, sometimes I can't. I've tried updating the APN settings, but can't seem to find any consistency in what I should use out on the interwebs, so I'm asking for some help here, PLEASE!
    Have you noticed that it isn't sending while on wifi or doesn't matter

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Can someone post the end-all be-all guide to AT&T 4G LTE APN Settings?

Quote Originally Posted by benny3 View Post
    Have you noticed that it isn't sending while on wifi or doesn't matter
    It doesn't seem to matter -
    Flashoholic!!

ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

It doesn't seem to matter -
    Have you used your dialpad and dial ##778# and enter the MMS server info yourself? you will need your MSL to do it.

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by benny3 View Post
    Have you used your dialpad and dial ##778# and enter the MMS server info yourself? you will need your MSL to do it.
    The only thing I've tried is to enter the info into the APN settings under the mobile network settings - where would I get the MMS server info and MSL?
    Flashoholic!!

ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

The only thing I've tried is to enter the info into the APN settings under the mobile network settings - where would I get the MMS server info and MSL?
    Im on sprint but here is the thread for att

And here