- 2 Posts
Sprint HTC One > flashed wrong rom > no cell/data
since sprint has been dawdling on pushing out the kit kat and sense 5.5 update, i decided i would take it upon myself to upgrade. big mistake. the Google Play Eedition rom wasnt meant for sprint. after flashing (using TWRP) it hung during boot. i restored the stock rom from a back up and ended up with no sim card recognition and a force reboot every three minutes or so. so i flashed CM 11 to see if that would fix things. well the rom is stable (no force reboots) but still no sim.
at this point i would like to go back to the stock ruu, but i am not s-off and cannot attain s-off (only rumrunner works with hboot 1.55 and rumrunner doesnt work with a mac and i have a mac)
- 01-24-2014, 06:19 PM #2Flashoholic!!
- 2,066 Posts
- Bad Boyz Rom
Re: Sprint HTC One > flashed wrong rom > no cell/data
You dont need s-off to use a RUU
[RUU][FIRMWARE]Sprint One Stock 3.05.651.6 - xda-developers
- By theamazinracho in forum HTC One XReplies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2014, 09:45 AM
- By audio6996 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2014, 09:30 AM
- By 1210saad in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 6Last Post: 01-26-2014, 05:38 AM
- By smilia in forum HTC One M7Replies: 11Last Post: 01-26-2014, 02:02 AM
- By 1210saad in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2014, 08:23 PM