over the past few months ive had alot of different roms on my HTC one (cm 10, 10.1, 10.2, 11, sense roms, etc) and most recently i had a kitkat sense rom installed, it required me to use TWRP which i wasn't familiar with, so i did, now i am in process of selling my phone so i went to wipe it and bring it back to stock, however being the ***** that i am i selected the advanced wipe and deleted system and data and whatever else was listed. after many tries i still cannot get the device past the bootloader (well actually i did one time when i reinstalled twrp however if glitched and touch wouldn't work, so i now have the stock recovery installed and all that does is get stuck on the red triangle and exclamation point screen. WHAT DO I DO?!? help me please!
    01-25-2014 05:20 PM
    Welcome to the forums!!

I'm gonna see if anyone can help you out
    01-25-2014 05:28 PM
    over the past few months ive had alot of different roms on my HTC one (cm 10, 10.1, 10.2, 11, sense roms, etc) and most recently i had a kitkat sense rom installed, it required me to use TWRP which i wasn't familiar with, so i did, now i am in process of selling my phone so i went to wipe it and bring it back to stock, however being the ***** that i am i selected the advanced wipe and deleted system and data and whatever else was listed. after many tries i still cannot get the device past the bootloader (well actually i did one time when i reinstalled twrp however if glitched and touch wouldn't work, so i now have the stock recovery installed and all that does is get stuck on the red triangle and exclamation point screen. WHAT DO I DO?!? help me please!
    What model/carrier One do you have
    01-25-2014 05:45 PM
    its a m7att. but i actually ended up figuring out how to fix it just after posting this. i already had downloaded the RUU but it wasn't working so i gave up, but i realized that i probably needed to relock my bootloader in order to make it work. and it did! so all is well.
    01-25-2014 07:57 PM
    its a m7att. but i actually ended up figuring out how to fix it just after posting this. i already had downloaded the RUU but it wasn't working so i gave up, but i realized that i probably needed to relock my bootloader in order to make it work. and it did! so all is well.
    Gool glad you have it working again. I hate that sinking feeling you get when your phone is OUT OF ORDER....lol
    01-25-2014 10:34 PM
    Help please , I have an htc one v and trying to get into the twrp that i have just flashed using goo manager but i keep getting a red triangle with an exclamation point .Is there something i have to do?
    01-27-2014 11:43 AM
    Help please , I have an htc one v and trying to get into the twrp that i have just flashed using goo manager but i keep getting a red triangle with an exclamation point .Is there something i have to do?
    That is the stock recovery
    01-27-2014 02:30 PM