- 2 Posts
HTC One: I need help
over the past few months ive had alot of different roms on my HTC one (cm 10, 10.1, 10.2, 11, sense roms, etc) and most recently i had a kitkat sense rom installed, it required me to use TWRP which i wasn't familiar with, so i did, now i am in process of selling my phone so i went to wipe it and bring it back to stock, however being the ***** that i am i selected the advanced wipe and deleted system and data and whatever else was listed. after many tries i still cannot get the device past the bootloader (well actually i did one time when i reinstalled twrp however if glitched and touch wouldn't work, so i now have the stock recovery installed and all that does is get stuck on the red triangle and exclamation point screen. WHAT DO I DO?!? help me please!
- 01-25-2014, 05:28 PM #2
- 01-25-2014, 05:45 PM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: I need help
its a m7att. but i actually ended up figuring out how to fix it just after posting this. i already had downloaded the RUU but it wasn't working so i gave up, but i realized that i probably needed to relock my bootloader in order to make it work. and it did! so all is well.
- 01-25-2014, 10:34 PM #5
- 01-27-2014, 11:43 AM #6
- 01-27-2014, 02:30 PM #7
- By Siddharth Shitut in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 23Last Post: 09-27-2016, 12:55 PM
- By ascanio1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-31-2014, 11:26 PM
- By Adrian Rangel in forum LG G2Replies: 21Last Post: 01-26-2014, 11:14 AM
- By everyone82 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2014, 02:04 PM
- By shaselai in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2014, 01:25 PM