1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One: I need help

over the past few months ive had alot of different roms on my HTC one (cm 10, 10.1, 10.2, 11, sense roms, etc) and most recently i had a kitkat sense rom installed, it required me to use TWRP which i wasn't familiar with, so i did, now i am in process of selling my phone so i went to wipe it and bring it back to stock, however being the ***** that i am i selected the advanced wipe and deleted system and data and whatever else was listed. after many tries i still cannot get the device past the bootloader (well actually i did one time when i reinstalled twrp however if glitched and touch wouldn't work, so i now have the stock recovery installed and all that does is get stuck on the red triangle and exclamation point screen. WHAT DO I DO?!? help me please!
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-25-2014 at 08:41 PM.

Global Posts
    4,503 Global Posts
    ROM
    Anthem_003

Default Re: I need help

Welcome to the forums!!

I'm gonna see if anyone can help you out
    "The worst foe lies within the self....."
    Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa

Flashoholic!!

ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

Quote Originally Posted by Grant Hutsell View Post
    over the past few months ive had alot of different roms on my HTC one (cm 10, 10.1, 10.2, 11, sense roms, etc) and most recently i had a kitkat sense rom installed, it required me to use TWRP which i wasn't familiar with, so i did, now i am in process of selling my phone so i went to wipe it and bring it back to stock, however being the ***** that i am i selected the advanced wipe and deleted system and data and whatever else was listed. after many tries i still cannot get the device past the bootloader (well actually i did one time when i reinstalled twrp however if glitched and touch wouldn't work, so i now have the stock recovery installed and all that does is get stuck on the red triangle and exclamation point screen. WHAT DO I DO?!? help me please!
    What model/carrier One do you have

4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

its a m7att. but i actually ended up figuring out how to fix it just after posting this. i already had downloaded the RUU but it wasn't working so i gave up, but i realized that i probably needed to relock my bootloader in order to make it work. and it did! so all is well.
    Flashoholic!!

ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

Quote Originally Posted by Grant Hutsell View Post
    its a m7att. but i actually ended up figuring out how to fix it just after posting this. i already had downloaded the RUU but it wasn't working so i gave up, but i realized that i probably needed to relock my bootloader in order to make it work. and it did! so all is well.
    Gool glad you have it working again. I hate that sinking feeling you get when your phone is OUT OF ORDER....lol

Help please , I have an htc one v and trying to get into the twrp that i have just flashed using goo manager but i keep getting a red triangle with an exclamation point .Is there something i have to do?
    Flashoholic!!

ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

Quote Originally Posted by finnesse14 View Post
    Help please , I have an htc one v and trying to get into the twrp that i have just flashed using goo manager but i keep getting a red triangle with an exclamation point .Is there something i have to do?
    That is the stock recovery