- 1 Posts
Feeling Cheated, but challenged
I use a HTC One as my daily driver and I love it. It is rooted with S-Off. That said, the one thing I've wanted to do is claim 32gb of space that it reads on the box from Sprint. (instead it arrived to me with 24gb) Even after I rooted it that space did'nt decrease what do i have to do to make this happen?
- 01-26-2014, 12:44 AM #2
Re: Feeling Cheated, but challenged
That's the Operating System and some modest bloatware. Every computing device has some space taken up by the operating system and some space required for the OS to function.
You can slim it down from 8GB by installing a smaller custom ROM, removing some "bloatware" apps if you have, etc, but it'll never get to 32GB and I'd be very surprised to see it get more than 28-29GB even with the leanest of AOSP based ROMs.
- 01-26-2014, 05:45 AM #3
- By rob nexus in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 9Last Post: 01-28-2014, 09:56 AM
- By Phillip Declet in forum Rezound Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 01-27-2014, 04:51 PM
- By chickenteeth in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2014, 12:23 PM
- By dmorgan924 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2014, 04:30 PM
- By yeeshuen in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7Replies: 2Last Post: 01-25-2014, 06:41 AM