HTC One: Stuck in Bootloader and Can't get into Recovery. HELP!!

seujose

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
Can you tell me how? Please! I'm stuck in the opening screen and I can't even connect the usb on my laptop (Windows 7) to try something, and I don't think the Windows I'm using has anything to deal with it, I think that it's the celphone that is not being abble to conect on my laptop because it's completely lock.

The only thing I can do is to get into the AP fastboot and anything I select I get the "Boot up failed - hab check failed for system - failed to valiate system image"

It began when I was using Skype with the battery uncharged - I had it charging, took it off charge to carry the cellphone somewhere, came back and connected Skype without putting it back on charge; after a couple of minutes it died and didn't turn on again, then I charged for some minutes and got locked in the boot (Motorola logo) screen and unable to connect the usb.

I have som many important data I didn't wish to lose! Please, somebody help me!

Deano 1

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
Please help! I'm in a very similar/same situation. Stuck in bootloader!
When I connect the phone via USB the phone auto defaults to RUU screen. I have limited Fastboot commands NO ADB, Can't load a recovery, cant load anything! I've tried everything and am literally tearing my hair out!

The issue came about after I tried to change from Sense Android Revolution HD 45.0 to GPe Marshmallow and ran into problems. clearly not doing something right and then trying to revert back to Sense.

I'm now at a complete loss and feel I have exhausted every avenue to get my phone alive again. Please help! anyone who has the fix i'll pay you for your help!

DSC_0079.jpg

Carl$ /Users/Carl/Desktop/Android/SDK/platform-tools/fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 3.19.0.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 1.25.214500021.06G
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 4.16.401.13
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno: SH43RWM12648
(bootloader) imei: *************** (blanked for obv reasons)
(bootloader) imei2: Not Support
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m8_ul
(bootloader) platform: hTCBmsm8974
(bootloader) modelid: 0P6B10000
(bootloader) cidnum: 11111111
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 0mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: RUU
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: 3aa067db
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.014s
Carls-MBP:~ Carl$
----------------------------------
Carls-MBP:~ Carl$ /Users/Carl/Desktop/Android/SDK/platform-tools/fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
error: cannot load 'recovery.img'
-------------------------------
Carl$ /Users/Carl/Desktop/Android/SDK/platform-tools/fastboot erase system
******** Did you mean to fastboot format this partition?
erasing 'system'...
FAILED (remote: not allowed)
finished. total time: 0.003s
--------------------------------
Carl$ /Users/Carl/Desktop/Android/SDK/platform-tools/fastboot erase cache
******** Did you mean to fastboot format this partition?
erasing 'cache'...
OKAY [ 0.244s]
finished. total time: 0.244s
------------------------------------
Carl$ /Users/Carl/Desktop/Android/SDK/platform-tools/fastboot flash zip ROM.zip
error: cannot load 'ROM.zip'
-------------------------------------

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Please help! I'm in a very similar/same situation. Stuck in bootloader!
When I connect the phone via USB the phone auto defaults to RUU screen. I have limited Fastboot commands NO ADB, Can't load a recovery, cant load anything! I've tried everything and am literally tearing my hair out!

The issue came about after I tried to change from Sense Android Revolution HD 45.0 to GPe Marshmallow and ran into problems. clearly not doing something right and then trying to revert back to Sense.

I'm now at a complete loss and feel I have exhausted every avenue to get my phone alive again. Please help! anyone who has the fix i'll pay you for your help!

Thats the bootloader not the RUU screen and its a simple fix. Do you use Hangouts? if so PM me your gmail or name you use and we'll get you up and running.
What device and carrier, I noticed your info shows a M8 but you"re posting in the M7 section and i want to be sure what were working on

Deano 1

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
Thats the bootloader not the RUU screen and its a simple fix. Do you use Hangouts? if so PM me your gmail or name you use and we'll get you up and running.
What device and carrier, I noticed your info shows a M8 but you"re posting in the M7 section and i want to be sure what were working on

I've sussed it! downloaded HTC fastboot for mac and was able to fastboot ROM using fastboot-mac commands! hurrar!!!

Arman Miah

Nov 14, 2016
Visit site
Can you please help me?? My phone is stuck in bootloader mode and wont go into recovery or download mode. I've tried using RUU.exe and it keeps saying my phone battery is less than 30% even though i charged it for many hours. PLEASE HELP ME!

Noble Enk

Mar 22, 2017
Visit site
HTC m9 loop screen problem but even worst...

Hi,
I am having this problem where my phone is in a constant state of restarting on the HTC logo screen. I tried the Vol down+ power buttons, vol up+power nothing works.
Only way I can get into the restoring screen is by pressing all the buttons at once but then it it gives me only a few options. But none of them works. Recovery button brings me back to another loop screen but this time the HTC logo is chrome instead of green. This chrome or silver HTC logo screen reboots itself per 0.50 sec intervals.

I have tried doing the CMD method with various fastboot methods but my pc which is a surface pro 3 windows 10 doesnt recognize my device. :-

WIN_20170323_01_24_38_Pro.jpg

BiancaC_1

May 4, 2017
Visit site
Re: HTC m9 loop screen problem but even worst...

Hy,

Try this

HTC One: Stuck in Bootloader and Can't get into Recovery. HELP!! - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Goodluck,

Hi,
I am having this problem where my phone is in a constant state of restarting on the HTC logo screen. I tried the Vol down+ power buttons, vol up+power nothing works.
Only way I can get into the restoring screen is by pressing all the buttons at once but then it it gives me only a few options. But none of them works. Recovery button brings me back to another loop screen but this time the HTC logo is chrome instead of green. This chrome or silver HTC logo screen reboots itself per 0.50 sec intervals.

I have tried doing the CMD method with various fastboot methods but my pc which is a surface pro 3 windows 10 doesnt recognize my device. :-

View attachment 254759

BiancaC_1

May 4, 2017
Visit site
Re: HTC m9 loop screen problem but even worst...

Hello,

I found on https://community.ee.co.uk a precious info, tried an the result was as i expected, my htc one mini is working again.

"cure which is put the phone into constant boot loop so that in between loops the battery takes a little bit of a charge until eventually it has enough, i sorted mine out by plugging in the phone then wrapping a strong elastic band around the bottom of phone and the power button which will keep the power button pressed and the phone will keep looping until it gets enough charge, once you see the htc logo release the band before it goes into another loop."

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2