Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Full conversion to GPE, 2 questions

Hello

I performed a full conversion to GPE and sideloaded GEL from a UK HTC one. Everything has gone great and I love how speedy it feels now.

I have 2 questions:

1) Because I am on T mobile (UK), will I get 1800 LTE or will I need to flash the radio? (can't test it yet because LTE isn't in my area yet)

2) I have my phone in silent mode overnight and when I wake up the red led is flashing like it is low battery. I have NILS notifications on my lockscreen and the battery is fine (at 50% this morning). Phone feels nice and cool and GSAM battery temperature history says it has been fine. As soon a I unlock the phone the led stops. Do you think it is one of my apps doing it like NILS? Maybe it changes to red when the sound is turned off but I tried a test and couldn't get it to do it. It has only happened twice and both times have been overnight. Nothing seems to be wrong with the phone so I just thought I would ignore it but it is very strange since it has only happened since i converted.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Full conversion to GPE, 2 questions

Well I managed to figure out one of my questions. The red led blinked when I received a yahoo mail notification. Didn't know i did this on GPE.
    Flashoholic!!

ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

Default Re: Full conversion to GPE, 2 questions

Im sure when your carrier gets LTE you should get it to as the ONE already supports that band. I know here in the States the sim card is for LTE so you may need to update and get one from your carrier.