HTC One S: can i put 3rd party firmware?
i just need some advice im thinking of buying this phone. ive been reading on the board i see a thread about unlocked but it is unlocked, but can i put 3rd party firmeware like with bb.iphone. ive never had a android its 4g he said 16gb.can that be expanded with sd card,he want £170. for it.im just looking for advice is it worth it and what is the phone like ive only had bb. this htc is android. but whats the difference with htc android/windows.thanks.
- 02-05-2014, 12:50 PM #2
- 02-06-2014, 01:20 AM #4
- By rsaini in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 11-12-2014, 01:20 AM
- By browns51 in forum Virgin Mobile HTC EVO V 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 02-08-2014, 02:28 PM
- By womanofkent in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2014, 11:31 AM
- By DonVulpes in forum Other Sony Android PhonesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2014, 09:23 AM
- By jakman50 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2014, 09:03 AM