CM 11 M3?
I'm fairly new to rooting my phone. I hated Sense, so I finally installed CM 10.2 in late December with the installer (loved the phone ever since). Then I got an OTA update to CM 11 in early January, and a second OTA update in late January.
Now I've been reading that there is a new version of CM 11, but it's not being pushed to me. Is this because I used the installer? Will it eventually be pushed out for an OTA update? Using the installer was super easy, but I don't have a clue about how to flash a ROW myself.
Thanks for any replies.
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-11-2014, 01:12 PM #2
- 2,171 Posts
Re: CM 11 M3?
It's probably set up to update when stable versions of CM are available.
You can get new version from CM site and flash through custom recovery (TWRP). At the moment it looks like CM 11 for the HTC One is just a nightly, which usually has a few bugs.
Sent from my LG-G2 using Tapatalk
- By bigsupersquid in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1625Last Post: 12-16-2016, 01:00 PM
- By Ghostnyc in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 02-21-2014, 05:08 PM
- By Jonas h in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2014, 01:42 AM
- By Austin185 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 01-26-2014, 01:49 PM
- By zu115 in forum US Cellular Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2014, 09:17 AM