- 2 Posts
HTC One won't power up!!!
Hi, guys, just few hours ago, I was doing the rooting for my HTC one 802w. When I proced to the last step, which is restart the phone to start rooting, it never turn up. I tried to enter the hboot mode, but the phone just doesnt respond. when I press down the power bottom, the home buttom and the back buttom starts to flashing, as long as I hold the power buttom down, the light is flashing, any suggestion???
- 02-12-2014, 08:15 AM #2
Re: HTC one wont turn up!!!
The flashing light you see of the bottom row of buttons is normal when your forcing a soft reset/reboot. If you hold down the power button or power + volume down for about 7 seconds it will flash and reboot the phone or boot into your bootloader (power + volume down).Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- 02-13-2014, 10:07 AM #4
- 02-18-2014, 10:11 PM #5
- By nickadimas in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2014, 02:57 AM
- By Brian Low in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 19Last Post: 02-13-2014, 12:51 PM
- By USPostalServicr in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2014, 07:22 PM
- By jchane22 in forum HTC One SVReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2014, 12:36 AM
- By zaydabarber in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2014, 12:09 AM