Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help, HTC One keeps showing 1% battery after kernel flash, even though I've charged it for hours?

Hi, I just flashed the ElementalX kernel and when I rebooted it I got the warning that there was 1% power remaining. I then charged it for 4 hours, and in phone recovery mode it shows that it is fully charged, but when I boot it back to Android I still get the blinking notification light and message that says there is only 1% left. Has anyone else encountered this? I tried soft-resetting it, reflashing the kernel, and deleting the batterystats.bin, all of which did not fix the problem. Thanks.

Default Re: Help, HTC One keeps showing 1% battery after kernel flash, even though I've charged it for hours

Kernel may have issues, try flashing an earlier version if one is available.

Are you running a custom ROM? If so it could be the kernel isn't gelling with that ROM.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Help, HTC One keeps showing 1% battery after kernel flash, even though I've charged it for hours

Thanks, turns out the kernel wasn't compatible with the ROM, I flashed the newest kernel and it works now.