- 90 Posts
Download OTA question
Currently have rooted/unlocked/s-off One running 4.4.2 rom, if I want to install official AT&T OTA, can I just run the RUU and will that install the stock recovery and allow me to take the OTA? Do I need to relock the bootloader? Or will the RUU do that? I plan on keeping s-off as well. I hope I worded this correctly.
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-04-2014, 03:55 PM #2Flashoholic!!
- 2,224 Posts
Re: Download OTA question
- 05-16-2014, 04:16 PM #3
- By scmurphy13 in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 34Last Post: 03-14-2014, 10:54 AM
- By ianhanson85 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2014, 06:41 PM
- By Edge1978 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2014, 11:55 AM
- By Franco Giorgione in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 03-04-2014, 01:01 AM
- By garythfla in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2014, 10:21 PM