HTC One Unroot 4.4.2???

jsjgamer

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone. I want to get my HTC One Back to stock ROM and Stock Recovery with it Locked and Tamper thing gone. So I can receive OTA Updates again. I have a T-Mobile HTC One running KitKat 4.4.2. I currently have Team Win Recovery Project v2.6.3.0 installed.

M7 UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT- 1.56.0000
RADIO-4A.24.3263.09
OPENDSP- V32.120.274.09090
OS4.19.531.10
EMMC-BOOT 2048MB
FEB 3 2014, 18:42:45.0

I am not 100% sure on how to do this because this would be my first time unrooting a device so I wanna make sure it is done correctly and I do not brick my device.

Any help would be appreciated.

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone. I want to get my HTC One Back to stock ROM and Stock Recovery with it Locked and Tamper thing gone. So I can receive OTA Updates again. I have a T-Mobile HTC One running KitKat 4.4.2. I currently have Team Win Recovery Project v2.6.3.0 installed.

M7 UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT- 1.56.0000
RADIO-4A.24.3263.09
OPENDSP- V32.120.274.09090
OS4.19.531.10
EMMC-BOOT 2048MB
FEB 3 2014, 18:42:45.0

I am not 100% sure on how to do this because this would be my first time unrooting a device so I wanna make sure it is done correctly and I do not brick my device.

Any help would be appreciated.

First you're going to need this
http://rumrunner.us/rumrunner_downloads/rumrunner_HTC_0.5.0.zip
Use that to get s-off.
Then there's a guide to return to stock here
http://htc-one.wonderhowto.com/how-...actory-settings-for-warranty-repairs-0149204/
S-off is so that you can remove the tampered banner and re lock your bootloader with the "locked" banner. I would recommend that you leave s-off. The tutorial says to turn s-on but I would advise against that because I did and now can't unlock my bootloader. If you have to send it in then do it but I would just leave it alone.

Posted via My Smartphone of the Year HTC One GPe

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
First you're going to need this
http://rumrunner.us/rumrunner_downloads/rumrunner_HTC_0.5.0.zip
Use that to get s-off.
Then there's a guide to return to stock here
How to Return Your Rooted & Unlocked HTC One Back to Factory Settings for Warranty Repairs ? HTC One softModder
S-off is so that you can remove the tampered banner and re lock your bootloader with the "locked" banner. I would recommend that you leave s-off. The tutorial says to turn s-on but I would advise against that because I did and now can't unlock my bootloader. If you have to send it in then do it but I would just leave it alone.

Posted via My Smartphone of the Year HTC One GPe
You should be able to unlock your bootloader again. What steps have you taken to unlock?

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
You should be able to unlock your bootloader again. What steps have you taken to unlock?

Both the OEM unlock and the unlock token. OEM unlock says error 12 signature verify fail. Unlock token seems like its supposed to work because cmd does what it's supposed to buy I never get the disclaimer splash screen. I've tried flashing older firmware and factory resetting. Nothing works.

Posted via My HTC GPE