- 1 Posts
HTC ONE stuck on 4.2.2
I have a the international 32gb version and I just noticed that my phone has not received any updates to 4.3 or 4.4.2.
I tried to the Software Update and I get "Your phone is up to date"
Dont know if this info helps but going to put in just in case
Kernel version: 3.4.10 -gd6f147e root@abm014#1 SMP Preempt
Build number: 2.17.401.1 CL200405 release-keys
I assume something I did when I rooted my phone that is not updating.
How can I fix this?
Thanks in advance.
- 03-15-2014, 10:52 AM #2
- By ansa82 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 03-21-2014, 01:09 PM
- By conan1071 in forum AT&TReplies: 9Last Post: 03-17-2014, 02:06 PM
- By kami8586 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 03-16-2014, 02:03 AM
- By Chris Kurker in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2014, 08:42 AM
- By Archedi in forum HTC One Google EditionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2014, 06:50 AM