Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help needed! Relocked HTC one trying to get it back to stock firmware for resale

So need your help guys. My HTC one is ready to be sold on but I wanted to put it back to original stock look and setup.
    Just got stuck after using the AIO and unable to find the RUU for Three UK. Do I need the specific RUU?

Help needed!  Relocked HTC one trying to get it back to stock firmware for resale-uploadfromtaptalk1396046555728.jpg

I'm unlocking the phone officially for any network tomorrow. So does the RUU matter.

Can someone help or explain a step by guide what I need exactly in terms of the software and guide.

Many thanks.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    Flashoholic!!

ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

Default Re: Help needed! Relocked HTC one trying to get it back to stock firmware for resale

There are many guides out there already, Do a google search of your phones model and search XDA forums

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Help needed! Relocked HTC one trying to get it back to stock firmware for resale

I know what I need already. The RUU for the three uk network it's on version 3.62.711. None of the sites have it. If I could get that i'm done.

Flashoholic!!

ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

Quote Originally Posted by Borse2008 View Post
    I know what I need already. The RUU for the three uk network it's on version 3.62.711. None of the sites have it. If I could get that i'm done.

Is there a stock rom available for your model? Flash it and flash a stock recovery and it should be good to go.