Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default This build is for developer purposes only...

I flashed trwp after unlocking and have gotten a recovery option in green and when i click on it the phone HTC one m8 vibrates and gives me a warning message:

This build is for developers purposes etc.. till the end can result in legal action in red

So the problem is that I can't get in recovery mode because of soemthing that gives me the warning message. I can't seem to be able to bypass it by flashing TRWP recovery image or another recovery image.

The same warning message keeps poping up in red after a vibration of the phone itself.

Hope that someone can help. It is really annoying.

Thanks in advance for the trouble to be taken.

Default Re: This build is for developer purposes only...

That's what it said when I booted up my unlocked/rooted M7 every time. It doesn't boot up at all or you just can't get into recovery?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Before that not even rooted there is in the options recovery option but it doesnt launch into recovery instead a vibration of the phone and after that that message appears fast in a blink and it returns to hboot options. Every time i flash it i get the same thing.
    Flashoholic!!

ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

Quote Originally Posted by raicahoka View Post
    Before that not even rooted there is in the options recovery option but it doesnt launch into recovery instead a vibration of the phone and after that that message appears fast in a blink and it returns to hboot options. Every time i flash it i get the same thing.
    Are you sure you are flashing the correct recovery img for your phone?