I flashed trwp after unlocking and have gotten a recovery option in green and when i click on it the phone HTC one m8 vibrates and gives me a warning message:

This build is for developers purposes etc.. till the end can result in legal action in red

So the problem is that I can't get in recovery mode because of soemthing that gives me the warning message. I can't seem to be able to bypass it by flashing TRWP recovery image or another recovery image.

The same warning message keeps poping up in red after a vibration of the phone itself.

Hope that someone can help. It is really annoying.

Thanks in advance for the trouble to be taken.
    04-18-2014 10:04 AM
    That's what it said when I booted up my unlocked/rooted M7 every time. It doesn't boot up at all or you just can't get into recovery?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    04-18-2014 10:28 AM
    Before that not even rooted there is in the options recovery option but it doesnt launch into recovery instead a vibration of the phone and after that that message appears fast in a blink and it returns to hboot options. Every time i flash it i get the same thing.
    04-18-2014 11:12 PM
    Before that not even rooted there is in the options recovery option but it doesnt launch into recovery instead a vibration of the phone and after that that message appears fast in a blink and it returns to hboot options. Every time i flash it i get the same thing.
    Are you sure you are flashing the correct recovery img for your phone?
    04-19-2014 06:59 AM