unfortunately Cyanogenmod account has stopped.
Hi guys. I'm trying to flash cm11 but keep getting the above message , as well as " the process android.process.media has stopped". I close the pop up and another one immediately pops up in it place.
I tried to flash a different Rom in recovery (bigxie, Google play Rom) and it booted into a boot loop.
Not sure what's happening or how to fix it.
Any help would be great.
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-22-2014, 04:47 AM #3
- By sop23456 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 16Last Post: 11-10-2014, 10:44 PM
- By PsychDoc in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 04-18-2014, 11:44 AM
- By Aimar_69 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2014, 03:30 AM
- By godsidekurt in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2014, 07:32 PM
- By Bryan Eriksson in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2014, 04:13 PM