First timer.

Luke Mccormack

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,
Im about to make the switch from IOS to Android, I did some research and have been saving up for a while for a new phone. I looked up the HTC one M8 and was amazed. I feel i need to change. However something else caught my eye, people have modded and hacked alot of their androids devices as they are more developer friendly then IOS. Anyways my question. I did some research and there was alot of words I didnt really understand. Where can i start to mod my HTC once i get it. Links forum posts or anything will help!

Thanks
Luke

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm a little busy right now but I'll add this, when in doubt, YouTube is a great tool. If you're stuck or are just starting out, watch a lot of YouTube videos.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,
Im about to make the switch from IOS to Android, I did some research and have been saving up for a while for a new phone. I looked up the HTC one M8 and was amazed. I feel i need to change. However something else caught my eye, people have modded and hacked alot of their androids devices as they are more developer friendly then IOS. Anyways my question. I did some research and there was alot of words I didnt really understand. Where can i start to mod my HTC once i get it. Links forum posts or anything will help!

Thanks
Luke

Hello. If you are getting the HTC One M8 then you should post here: HTC One (M8) - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

If you are getting the HTC One M7, then you are in the right thread. I have a tool for that phone here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ht...er-flash-recovery-root-s-off.html#post3214830

You can unlock the bootloader, flash a recovery, root, and download files for S-OFF all with this tool I made.

BlaZe Caliber

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,

Thanks
Luke

Hey Luke, if your going to start modding your htc or any android device, the best place to start is xda developers. Then YouTube, then other sites like this for more info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes