Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default htc one m7ul on 3 network help please

hi all got a second hand htc one m7ul i know nothing about developing was told by the person i got phone oiff that if i wiped dalvik cache would help me sign in to googleplay store
    but i wiped the wrong files and i cant do anything with the phone it will go to twrp, but computer dont recognising phone via usb gone into twrp install menu and there are no files there i just dont have a clue what im doing or what i am looking for any help would be great thanks
    leighton

Global Posts
    4,693 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Kitkat

Default Re: htc one m7ul on 3 network help please

Quote Originally Posted by leighton2303 View Post
    hi all got a second hand htc one m7ul i know nothing about developing was told by the person i got phone oiff that if i wiped dalvik cache would help me sign in to googleplay store
    but i wiped the wrong files and i cant do anything with the phone it will go to twrp, but computer dont recognising phone via usb gone into twrp install menu and there are no files there i just dont have a clue what im doing or what i am looking for any help would be great thanks
    leighton
    Does ADB sideload work? What version of this Windows are you using? Are you using USB 3.0 ports? Are you using the stock cable?

Wizzrah | AT&T HTC One XL | Tapatalk