Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default stuck on bootloop. not sure how/whats next to fix

so im on m7 international version. i have followed every step from unlocking to rooting to installing the 4.4 rom. however as the phone restart, after the google logo, it will restart again and again and again. i can still access my recovery. the issue is im not sure what to do next to fix it. i cant connect the phone to my computer. my computer does this sound that something is connected but i cant see/access it in my computer. any help with steps whether to still go for 4.4 or revert back to sense will be much appreciated.
    Flashoholic!!

Default Re: stuck on bootloop. not sure how/whats next to fix

Quote Originally Posted by donmuri View Post
    so im on m7 international version. i have followed every step from unlocking to rooting to installing the 4.4 rom. however as the phone restart, after the google logo, it will restart again and again and again. i can still access my recovery. the issue is im not sure what to do next to fix it. i cant connect the phone to my computer. my computer does this sound that something is connected but i cant see/access it in my computer. any help with steps whether to still go for 4.4 or revert back to sense will be much appreciated.
    Reflash the rom
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

how do i do so? i cant access the phone using my computer so i cant insert any files in it. any links that can help me with steps on what you're talking about?
    Flashoholic!!

how do i do so? i cant access the phone using my computer so i cant insert any files in it. any links that can help me with steps on what you're talking about?
    I thought you had flashed a rom already, you can go into the recovery and wipe cache and dalvik and see if that helps
    Look here....[HOW TO] ADB Sideload/Push if you Wipe Internal Storage And have no ROM to Flash - xda-developers
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

i did flashed it for the 4.4. however right now, i cant access the phone through my computer. i read the link you provided already but it will only work if my computer can connect to my phone which it cant. and i have clockwork instead of twm
    Flashoholic!!

i did flashed it for the 4.4. however right now, i cant access the phone through my computer. i read the link you provided already but it will only work if my computer can connect to my phone which it cant. and i have clockwork instead of twm
    Then you should have the rom on the phone already if you flashed it. Restore your backup if anything