so im on m7 international version. i have followed every step from unlocking to rooting to installing the 4.4 rom. however as the phone restart, after the google logo, it will restart again and again and again. i can still access my recovery. the issue is im not sure what to do next to fix it. i cant connect the phone to my computer. my computer does this sound that something is connected but i cant see/access it in my computer. any help with steps whether to still go for 4.4 or revert back to sense will be much appreciated.
    05-02-2014 08:56 AM
    so im on m7 international version. i have followed every step from unlocking to rooting to installing the 4.4 rom. however as the phone restart, after the google logo, it will restart again and again and again. i can still access my recovery. the issue is im not sure what to do next to fix it. i cant connect the phone to my computer. my computer does this sound that something is connected but i cant see/access it in my computer. any help with steps whether to still go for 4.4 or revert back to sense will be much appreciated.
    Reflash the rom
    05-02-2014 09:22 AM
    how do i do so? i cant access the phone using my computer so i cant insert any files in it. any links that can help me with steps on what you're talking about?
    05-02-2014 09:24 AM
    how do i do so? i cant access the phone using my computer so i cant insert any files in it. any links that can help me with steps on what you're talking about?
    I thought you had flashed a rom already, you can go into the recovery and wipe cache and dalvik and see if that helps
    Look here....[HOW TO] ADB Sideload/Push if you Wipe Internal Storage And have no ROM to Flash - xda-developers
    05-02-2014 09:32 AM
    i did flashed it for the 4.4. however right now, i cant access the phone through my computer. i read the link you provided already but it will only work if my computer can connect to my phone which it cant. and i have clockwork instead of twm
    05-02-2014 09:44 AM
    i did flashed it for the 4.4. however right now, i cant access the phone through my computer. i read the link you provided already but it will only work if my computer can connect to my phone which it cant. and i have clockwork instead of twm
    Then you should have the rom on the phone already if you flashed it. Restore your backup if anything
    05-02-2014 09:50 AM