- 8 Posts
Is this possible?...
Okay so I have recently rooted my phone successfully for my HTC One. However, I don't know how to downgrade it back to 4.1 while keeping some of the latest updates features like the improved emojis. Please tell me this is if this possible. If so what will I need to do? If not could you please tell me how to at least revert back to the 4.1 software? I can't stand most of the HTC One's updates already.
- 05-20-2014, 01:01 PM #2
- 05-20-2014, 07:57 PM #3
- By Choice Rhymez in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 6Last Post: 07-20-2014, 10:20 AM
- By demarco5 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 07-07-2014, 01:04 AM
- By Floridadomer in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 4Last Post: 05-23-2014, 01:57 PM
- By artlu629 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 10Last Post: 05-22-2014, 11:31 AM
- By AlphaVictor87 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 10Last Post: 05-17-2014, 10:20 AM