- 1 Posts
HTC One M7 issues, possible brink?
So, a brief summary of events.
I have a HTC One M7 Sprint phone.
I flashed cyanogenmod onto it before activating.
I realized my error and went to flash a stock rom back onto it so I could activate it.
Couldn't restore backup because it accidentally got deleted some how.
Went to format/wipe, but it can't mount /cache/.
Can't send files over usb anymore, have to adb push roms to phone.
Suddenly I can't access /system/.
adb push report sdcard is full.
Can't use TWRPv2.7 to browse sdcard anymore to delete files.
Any ideas on anything I could do to save this device?
- 05-29-2014, 08:21 PM #2
Re: HTC One M7 issues, possible brink?
Your best bet would be to find a suitable RUU and flash it.
You can find one here: Collection of HTC One (M7) RUU File Downloads. Reset device to StockHTC One M8 - ViperOne 2.3.0
HTC One M7 - InsertCoin 4.0.2
- By CannedBullets in forum HTC One (M8) AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-17-2014, 09:59 PM
- By Jeff Harris in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 19Last Post: 08-06-2014, 01:17 PM
- By linuxas21 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2014, 12:29 PM
- By HTCalltheway in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 3Last Post: 05-25-2014, 07:31 PM
- By enuffsaid in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 8Last Post: 05-23-2014, 05:24 PM