cannot update 4.4.2 /// red exclamation after installing HELP

so after i finished downlaoding new update ota it brings me straight the installation. I waited and waited until the installation part is done and something hits me in the heart. Red exclamation mark came up and I couldn't do anything. Is there anyway to solve this ?

I am using HTC One M7 unlock bootloader no root nothing s on is that the cause that makes my ota update error ?
    05-26-2014 10:02 AM
    Yes once you unlock the bootloader it stops you from successfully being able to complete an OTA installation.

There is a few directions to go from here..

Go a step or two further and install a custom recovery and root the device and run a custom ROM.

- or -

Use an RUU package and reset the device back to stock and lock the bootloader back up to receive the OTA. Note: You will loose everything you have currently doing so.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    05-26-2014 12:58 PM
    Use an RUU package and reset the device back to stock and lock the bootloader back up to receive the OTA. Note: You will loose everything you have currently doing so.
    Ok. I wil ldo this but can you tell me step by step because I am new to android and I don't really know to do things. The reason I unlocked my bootloader is because I wanted to root my device but I cannot do it by myself lol so I stop myself from doing it. ANdroid is so hard hahah. I am sorry for being picky but I really want my phone to be like stock one.

Please help me Please (!!
    05-26-2014 05:27 PM