Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Resetting to stock for Sense 6.0

I'd like to revert back to stock for the upcoming Sense 6.0 OTA. I posted this on XDA but they just aren't helpful there or are just vague.

Stock 4.4.2 ROM, Rooted + custom black boot screen added (literally black background instead of default white on boot)
    Unlocked Bootloader
    S-OFF

Somebody told me I could just use SuperSU to unroot and then flash stock recovery but I was worried the custom boot screens might affect it and so he asked for a fastboot getvar all.

So then I had the idea of just flashing this stock decrypted 4.4.2 RUU: AT&T 4.4.2 RUU Rom.zip Decrypted - xda-developers

I'll be back to stock 4.4.2, and stock recovery + since I have S-OFF and unlocked bootloader I can still get OTA's. Is that a viable method?
    Flashoholic!!

ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

Default Re: Resetting to stock for Sense 6.0

Quote Originally Posted by mch277 View Post
    I'd like to revert back to stock for the upcoming Sense 6.0 OTA. I posted this on XDA but they just aren't helpful there or are just vague.

Stock 4.4.2 ROM, Rooted + custom black boot screen added (literally black background instead of default white on boot)
    Unlocked Bootloader
    S-OFF

Somebody told me I could just use SuperSU to unroot and then flash stock recovery but I was worried the custom boot screens might affect it and so he asked for a fastboot getvar all.

So then I had the idea of just flashing this stock decrypted 4.4.2 RUU: AT&T 4.4.2 RUU Rom.zip Decrypted - xda-developers

I'll be back to stock 4.4.2, and stock recovery + since I have S-OFF and unlocked bootloader I can still get OTA's. Is that a viable method?
    Beings you are s-off just flash the firmware zip for your version/carrier when available