Rooted HTC One, no OS... no TWRP...
So I succesfully rooted my android a while back and when I tried to unroot it, I basically lost my OS and I think I lost TWRP as well as it doesn't load anymore. All I can do is load the fastboot/hboot screen thing and load the HTC load-up sign but nothing happens. Help right now would be very appreciated...
- 06-09-2014, 08:24 PM #2
Re: Rooted HTC One, no OS... no TWRP...
How do I go about Reflashing a rom? I'm S-on and my phone won't reflash the RUU thing it always says
"C:\Android>fastboot flash zip ruu.zip
target reported max download size of 1515827200 bytes
sending 'zip' (696266 KB)...
OKAY [ 29.405s]
(bootloader) zip header checking...
(bootloader) zip info parsing...
(bootloader) Read zipped android_info fail
FAILED (remote: 24 parsing android-info fail)
finished. total time: 33.871s"
I have managed to get TWRP back...
- 06-10-2014, 08:04 PM #4
- 06-11-2014, 06:24 PM #6
- 06-13-2014, 11:43 AM #7
- By aitt in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 02-26-2015, 01:02 AM
- By jmel7771 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-10-2014, 11:31 PM
- By ugxvibe in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 06-10-2014, 02:03 AM
- By lucverhoeven in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 06-09-2014, 11:28 PM
- By Mervil in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 06-09-2014, 04:27 PM