Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default !!!HELP!!! Find RUU EE UK or another RUU can use it, No OS !!!HELP!!!

    i use twrp for wipe but i choose wrong, i choose format data lost everying. What should I do to get back to the same. I was not able to find any RUU of EE UK was enough to help me to find that there is another way, please help me.

    Now my phone unlock already but S-ON (very bad for me) see my detail Told me that I should do so.

    detail my phone
    (bootloader) version: 0.5
    (bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.55.0000
    (bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.21.3263.04
    (bootloader) version-cpld: None
    (bootloader) version-microp: None
    (bootloader) version-main:
    (bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
    (bootloader) serialno: FA395W
    (bootloader) imei: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
    (bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
    (bootloader) product: m7_ul
    (bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
    (bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
    (bootloader) cidnum: ORANG001
    (bootloader) battery-status: good
    (bootloader) battery-voltage: 4279mV
    (bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
    (bootloader) security: on
    (bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
    (bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
    (bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-b0a25cb2
    (bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
    (bootloader) gencheckpt: 0

    thank you.
  2. #2  
    wizzrah's Avatar

    Posts
    4,677 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,693 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Kitkat

    Default Re: !!!HELP!!! Find RUU EE UK or another RUU can use it, No OS !!!HELP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan ronanz View Post
    i use twrp for wipe but i choose wrong, i choose format data lost everying. What should I do to get back to the same. I was not able to find any RUU of EE UK was enough to help me to find that there is another way, please help me.

    Now my phone unlock already but S-ON (very bad for me) see my detail Told me that I should do so.

    detail my phone
    (bootloader) version: 0.5
    (bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.55.0000
    (bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.21.3263.04
    (bootloader) version-cpld: None
    (bootloader) version-microp: None
    (bootloader) version-main:
    (bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
    (bootloader) serialno: FA395W
    (bootloader) imei: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
    (bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
    (bootloader) product: m7_ul
    (bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
    (bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
    (bootloader) cidnum: ORANG001
    (bootloader) battery-status: good
    (bootloader) battery-voltage: 4279mV
    (bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
    (bootloader) security: on
    (bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
    (bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
    (bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-b0a25cb2
    (bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
    (bootloader) gencheckpt: 0

    thank you.
    Can you mount the phone to your PC?
  3. #3  
    benny3's Avatar
    Flashoholic!!

    Posts
    2,223 Posts

    Default Re: !!!HELP!!! Find RUU EE UK or another RUU can use it, No OS !!!HELP!!!

  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default Re: !!!HELP!!! Find RUU EE UK or another RUU can use it, No OS !!!HELP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    Can you mount the phone to your PC?
    Yes i can. But i don't know rom for flash my phone. U can guide for rom for EE UK
  5. #5  
    wizzrah's Avatar

    Posts
    4,677 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,693 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Kitkat

    Default Re: !!!HELP!!! Find RUU EE UK or another RUU can use it, No OS !!!HELP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan ronanz View Post
    Yes i can. But i don't know rom for flash my phone. U can guide for rom for EE UK
    If you can mount, then you can drag in a ROM for your phone.

    Here are the steps:

    If you have questions with anything, let me know. Ask before doing.

    Find a ROM here: One Android Development - xda-developers

    You might need to upgrade to a newer version of TWRP. What version do you have?

    Once you have downloaded a ROM, drag it into your phone and flash it. Once you flashed it, boot into fastboot.

    Make sure it says "Fastboot USB"

    Go to your PC. Download these ADB and Fastboot files: https://copy.com/MB4KJcNo6giYNw4

    Put the folder on your desktop. Take the directory of that folder.

    Open up CMD. Type "cd" and then paste the directory. It should be like this: "cd *directory*"

    Go to the ROM you downloaded on your PC. Look inside the zip. There should be a file called boot.img.

    Take the boot.img and put it in the ADB-Fastboot files folder.

    Go back to the CMD.

    Type "fastboot flash boot boot.img"

    Let it flash the boot.img.

    Reboot the phone.

    Should boot then.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default Re: !!!HELP!!! Find RUU EE UK or another RUU can use it, No OS !!!HELP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    If you can mount, then you can drag in a ROM for your phone.

    Here are the steps:

    If you have questions with anything, let me know. Ask before doing.

    Find a ROM here: One Android Development - xda-developers

    You might need to upgrade to a newer version of TWRP. What version do you have?

    Once you have downloaded a ROM, drag it into your phone and flash it. Once you flashed it, boot into fastboot.

    Make sure it says "Fastboot USB"

    Go to your PC. Download these ADB and Fastboot files: https://copy.com/MB4KJcNo6giYNw4

    Put the folder on your desktop. Take the directory of that folder.

    Open up CMD. Type "cd" and then paste the directory. It should be like this: "cd *directory*"

    Go to the ROM you downloaded on your PC. Look inside the zip. There should be a file called boot.img.

    Take the boot.img and put it in the ADB-Fastboot files folder.

    Go back to the CMD.

    Type "fastboot flash boot boot.img"

    Let it flash the boot.img.

    Reboot the phone.

    Should boot then.
    i try flash many rom but not work.

    i have a question
    1. can i s-off in adb hboot 1.55 or not?
    2. can i use nandroid CID ORANG001 for flash? guide me

    thank for help
  7. #7  
    benny3's Avatar
    Flashoholic!!

    Posts
    2,223 Posts

    Default Re: !!!HELP!!! Find RUU EE UK or another RUU can use it, No OS !!!HELP!!!

    find a backup here and use it to restore your phone in recovery if you have twrp installed
    [COLLECTION][GUIDE] HTC M7 RUU, OTA, and Stock Nandroid Downloads - xda-developers

    EDIT:
    Here is a backup for you and you need CWM recovery to restore it
    http://www.htc1guru.com/dld/m7-cwm-n...013-04-22-zip/
  8. #8  
    wizzrah's Avatar

    Posts
    4,677 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,693 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Kitkat

    Default Re: !!!HELP!!! Find RUU EE UK or another RUU can use it, No OS !!!HELP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan ronanz View Post
    i try flash many rom but not work.

    i have a question
    1. can i s-off in adb hboot 1.55 or not?
    2. can i use nandroid CID ORANG001 for flash? guide me

    thank for help
    You can S-OFF with hboot 1.55.

    Which ROMs have you tried?
  9. #9  

    Default Re: !!!HELP!!! Find RUU EE UK or another RUU can use it, No OS !!!HELP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    Can you mount the phone to your PC?
    Is there anyway to find the Info to get firmware and ota etc without connecting to pc ?
  10. #10  
    wizzrah's Avatar

    Posts
    4,677 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,693 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Kitkat

    Default Re: !!!HELP!!! Find RUU EE UK or another RUU can use it, No OS !!!HELP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by stewart wallace1 View Post
    Is there anyway to find the Info to get firmware and ota etc without connecting to pc ?
    If you mean to find the correct RUU for your device, you just look under device settings to find what software version you are running. You can also look at hboot, firmware version, and more in the bootloader menu of your device. If you are going to flash an RUU to your device, you will need a PC.

Similar Threads

  1. Can't update to sense 6 (M7) AT&T
    By DryHummus in forum HTC One M7
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-13-2014, 05:33 AM
  2. Please help me win!
    By officialclar in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-12-2014, 09:52 AM
  3. How long does it take for the battery to settle in?
    By manni1to in forum HTC One M8
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-12-2014, 08:01 AM
  4. No signal even after exiting the subway tunnel?
    By Caesius in forum Samsung Galaxy S5
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-12-2014, 03:22 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2014, 09:37 PM

Posting Permissions