Best custom ROM, with almost all stock functionalities
I just got a HTC One, since I need rooted access for certain apps (like droidwall), and while rooted I cannot get OTA updates, I decided to flash a custom ROM.
What ROM you can recommend me, list of my requirements in order of importance are:
- stability. all hardware, touch and camera ,etc are working like stock. with no crash/bug.
- is similar to STOCK, with all apps and functionalities that stock offers, (i guess I should look for a sense base ROM, right?)
- improvement of BATTRY life and performance is bonus.
- automatic update is more than welcome.
- cool features and tweaks comes as last preference.
Re: Best custom ROM, with almost all stock functionalities
I have been reading online, and there are some people saying that with custom ROMs, some random apps may fail to operate, camera might reduce quality, performance and battery life may decrease.
This is quite scare to me. So far I studies custom ROMs, I am ViperOne 6.2.1 most applauded, and I am thinking of flashing that one.
Are any of these problems really associated with ViperOne?
- 07-05-2014, 04:23 PM #3
- 07-06-2014, 01:01 AM #5
- 07-06-2014, 01:31 AM #6
- By KeenAndroid3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 15Last Post: 07-19-2014, 09:17 AM
- By MolecularGraph in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 07-15-2014, 01:37 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 07-05-2014, 08:24 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2014, 01:43 PM