- 6 Posts
OTA updates with unlocked bootloader and S-OFF?
I was previously on a custom ROM (4.4.2 with Sense 6 HTC One M7) and just yesterday got back to Stock successfully. However, do I need to lock the bootloader and get the S-OFF to S-ON to receive OTA (I am in India and the phone was purchased here)?
The status right now is:
I got the updates after switching to stock till 4.2.2, but it stopped there.
Really appreciate your help! Thanks :-)
- 07-26-2014, 05:28 AM #2
- 07-26-2014, 06:52 AM #4
- 07-26-2014, 10:44 AM #5
- 07-26-2014, 11:11 AM #6
- 07-27-2014, 02:33 AM #7
- 07-28-2014, 09:14 AM #8
- By Abdinafi Osman in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 01-01-2015, 08:45 PM
- By CarnCarnage in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2014, 01:46 AM
- By Rhyalus in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2014, 10:11 AM
- By bananimal in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2014, 11:42 PM
- By Rhyalus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2014, 10:14 PM