- 1 Posts
Hello. I recently unlocked my ATT HTC One m7 using an older (by accident) version of TWRP 2.5 (I think) and now when attempting to root my phone, the screen does not respond to touch.
What steps can I take to repair/correct this?
Please feel free to ask questions about info that I have left out of this that maybe needed to advise. I'm a noob. :-)
- 07-26-2014, 10:15 PM #2"The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money." - Thomas Jefferson
My One X has served its time...now it's the Note 4's turn
Droid Maxx Dev Edition, Unlock Bootloader, Flash Recovery TWRP, Root & Native Tether - Android 4.4.4By Afroz Munshi in forum Droid MAXX Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 27Last Post: 10-24-2014, 11:25 AM
- By TacoGobbler in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 07-30-2014, 12:00 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 07-18-2014, 01:26 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2014, 03:48 AM
- By ZacProductions in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 07-07-2014, 09:01 PM