- 1 Posts
HTC One stuck in boot loop, HELP!
I have an HTC One that I was trying to root.
All I know at this point about my phone is that it is an HTC One on Sprint bought around March 2014.
I had installed TWRP, and was going through the process of trying to install SuperUser.zip.
I couldn't get the file onto the phone for some reason, and long story short is that I soft bricked it along the way.
I've now installed Android Revolution HD 1 M8 10.1 via the side loader.
It gets thru the installation process and says "Installation was successful!"
I click on finish, then click on reboot.
And now I am in an endless boot loop.
Please help!! I need this phone for work!!
By the way, I can get into recovery.
Apparently the notes say I need S-OFF for this release,
but I don't have a working version of Android to boot into, so no idea how to install it.
- 07-30-2014, 07:05 AM #2
Re: HTC One stuck in boot loop, HELP!
You said you installed Android Revolution HD 1 M8??? Isn't your device HTC One M7? If not, then you might want to check if ARHD actually supports Sprint devices or not because they're different.HTC One M8 - ViperOne 2.3.0
HTC One M7 - InsertCoin 4.0.2
- 07-30-2014, 10:13 AM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-28-2014, 10:45 AM
- By darlene24 in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-30-2014, 08:49 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 07:30 PM
- By SpagsNumberOne in forum HTC One XReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2014, 06:28 PM
- By koroshiyax in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2014, 05:16 PM