System Won't Mount in Recovery?

JennOfCincy

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
So here's all the details. I wanted to root my phone simply so I could have access to the wifi hotspot without of course paying hundreds a month. I want to use my laptop's internet at work.

So I went through and did all the bootloader unlocking as the HTCDev site has you do. Everything worked fine. The phone automatically booted up and loaded up all the stock stuff. I turned off my phone and went into the bootloader and flashed the CWM recovery. But the SD card didn't show up. So i went ahead and flashed TWRP (openrecovery-twrp-2.7.1.1-m7), since the interface looks better anyway. Well, my SD card info still doesn't show up.

I'm able to boot into the stock OS and access my SD card that way. I'm able to access the internet, download things. Like nothing is the issue when the phone is booted up, but when I'm in recovery it just won't recognize or mount the internal SD card.

I have Sprint and the M7.

JennOfCincy

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Now i have a new problem. i didn't have a rom on the SD card and now i can't get a rom on there and it won't load. am i screwed now?

i can't flash anything because i can't now put anything on my phone.

JennOfCincy

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Okay I have HBoot 1.57 it says. Team Win Recovery Project. It seems to mount everything but the USB? Like I can't mount USB for some reason. I don't know why. I'm able to flash from Fastboot USB. But when I go into recovery, my phone/SDcard does not show up on my computer to load files onto.

I am freaking out. Is there a way to flash a rom through Fastboot USB?

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Okay I have HBoot 1.57 it says. Team Win Recovery Project. It seems to mount everything but the USB? Like I can't mount USB for some reason. I don't know why. I'm able to flash from Fastboot USB. But when I go into recovery, my phone/SDcard does not show up on my computer to load files onto.

I am freaking out. Is there a way to flash a rom through Fastboot USB?
What version of the HTC One do you have that it has a sdcard? You need to use the sideload option
[HOW TO] ADB Sideload/Push if you Wipe Inter… | AT&T HTC One | XDA Forum

EDIT: Nvm i see you have the sprint One. So you mean the internal sd, You cant mount it to copy anything to it. Use the sideload option in the link

Juniper Mucius

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
I'm the same person as above. Since I'm not on my home computer and my phone isn't working, I can't sign in to another computer.

I actually found that link on my own through a lot of googling. Only problem is that I can't figure out how to get adb devices to recognize my phone at this point? I did all of the installation. It says that drivers should be installed onto my phone, or from my phone or something. But nothing is when I plug it in after doing everything.

It looks like the only issue I'm having right now is just getting adb devices to recognize my phone. Once it does, I should be good to go.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith