Why wont my htc one connect to adb????
ve tried installing several adb driver files...UniversalAdbDriverSetup.msi, adb-setup-1.3.exe, this adb.exe from MID_Tablet_Root.zip.. plus a bunch of other randomass adb files trying to get my device recognized.
When I browse for the HTC driver from the list of devices on my computer the driver is located in the system32/DRIVERS folder... I dont know how it works but nothing says ADB in there. There are places that have ADB in my C: drive but when i try and change the driver location my computer says it is using the best driver for the device..
- 08-06-2014, 11:28 AM #2
- 08-08-2014, 09:17 AM #4Flashoholic!!
- 2,224 Posts
Re: Why wont my htc one connect to adb????
Here are the latest drivers. Its a .exe so double click and it will install the drivers.....[DRIVERS] Latest HTC Drivers [4.2.0.001] | HTC One S | XDA Forum
What version of TWRP are you on?
- 09-01-2014, 11:09 PM #5
I had the same issue. Finally I got a mini usb otg to usb cable put files on a flash drive and was able to do it like it was an internal drive . That adb messed me up.. I can fastboot all day can't adb for the life of me. When u get into twrp u just have to mount it to work
Posted via the Android Central App
- 09-21-2015, 11:43 AM #6
- By Poltergeist93 in forum Phone WarsReplies: 132Last Post: 07-24-2015, 09:17 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2014, 05:40 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 02:12 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 02:06 PM
- By Nigel Huang in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 01:45 PM