Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Why wont my htc one connect to adb????

ve tried installing several adb driver files...UniversalAdbDriverSetup.msi, adb-setup-1.3.exe, this adb.exe from MID_Tablet_Root.zip.. plus a bunch of other randomass adb files trying to get my device recognized.

When I browse for the HTC driver from the list of devices on my computer the driver is located in the system32/DRIVERS folder... I dont know how it works but nothing says ADB in there. There are places that have ADB in my C: drive but when i try and change the driver location my computer says it is using the best driver for the device..
    Flashoholic!!

ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

Default Re: Why wont my htc one connect to adb????

Quote Originally Posted by TacoGobbler View Post
    ve tried installing several adb driver files...UniversalAdbDriverSetup.msi, adb-setup-1.3.exe, this adb.exe from MID_Tablet_Root.zip.. plus a bunch of other randomass adb files trying to get my device recognized.

When I browse for the HTC driver from the list of devices on my computer the driver is located in the system32/DRIVERS folder... I dont know how it works but nothing says ADB in there. There are places that have ADB in my C: drive but when i try and change the driver location my computer says it is using the best driver for the device..
    Do you have usb debugging enabled on your phone?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by benny3 View Post
    Do you have usb debugging enabled on your phone?
    i dont have access to those features.. i guess my phone is in some sort of bricked status. i flashed the twrp and now im trying to sideload through adb but it wont work for me
    Flashoholic!!

ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

Here are the latest drivers. Its a .exe so double click and it will install the drivers.....[DRIVERS] Latest HTC Drivers [4.2.0.001] | HTC One S | XDA Forum
    What version of TWRP are you on?

I had the same issue. Finally I got a mini usb otg to usb cable put files on a flash drive and was able to do it like it was an internal drive . That adb messed me up.. I can fastboot all day can't adb for the life of me. When u get into twrp u just have to mount it to work

Posted via the Android Central App