How to change the font on HTC One using iFont app

BRATO92

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello, i've purchased iFont application from Google Play, because i intend to change the font style on my HTC One M7, running Android 4.3.1 CyanogenMod 10.2. The problem is, after i download the font in the application menu, when i try to set the font, a pop-up message called "Attention" tells me "Font theme pack produced successfully, please go to the theme manager to set the font". When i open the "Themes" menu under "Settings", theres nothing new there, just the "System" theme. What should i do? Is this application compatible with my device ?

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Hello, i've purchased iFont application from Google Play, because i intend to change the font style on my HTC One M7, running Android 4.3.1 CyanogenMod 10.2. The problem is, after i download the font in the application menu, when i try to set the font, a pop-up message called "Attention" tells me "Font theme pack produced successfully, please go to the theme manager to set the font". When i open the "Themes" menu under "Settings", theres nothing new there, just the "System" theme. What should i do? Is this application compatible with my device ?

Im sure they mean theme manager inside the app itself

http://www.appsapk.com/ifont-fonts-for-android/

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae