- 4 Posts
Mount sd card failed please help!
Hello.i was trying to install sense 6 to my htc one mini but i have a problem.when i manually try to install the OTA file from the stock recovery mode i do all the steps right...but it says mount sd card failed 5 times and when i press apply from phone storage it reboots.please im begging you to help me.
*my phone is not rooted and is s-on
- 08-23-2014, 10:00 PM #2
Re: Mount sd card failed please help!
If I were in your situation I'd have three options in front of me:
1) The easiest one: Since you're not rooted and you were just trying to install a regular OTA update and the phone went south, take it to the dealer and have them fix it for you.
2) Run a RUU: Find the proper RUU for your device and run it from your computer. You'll need to identify your device's CID (and possibly Model ID) in order to find the proper RUU. If you're familiar with fastboot, run this codeCode:
fastboot getvar all
3) The most difficult one: Unlock the bootloader using HTC-Dev Unlock, install a custom recovery (TWRP), format the SD card, push or sideload a ROM using ADB and then install it.
- By Weber Kendrick in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 12Last Post: 09-09-2014, 02:51 PM
- By eeyore6802 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-24-2014, 06:17 PM
- By HannahR in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2014, 02:48 PM
- By MNC4mykids in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2014, 02:30 PM
- By walterkurtz in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2014, 12:18 PM