- 1 Posts
My son has 'soft bricked' my phone!
My 4yr old has somehow managed to "soft brick" my phone. I'm a noob and have been doing a lot of reading and experimenting since last night, but now I'm stuck!
I have a HTC One (M7), UK, on EE network (but before I messed around with it, it came up as ORANG001 - I think).
The phone doesn't get past the loading HTC logo, but I can access bootloader.
Currently, bootloader info is:
M7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
Oct 21 2013,22:50:54.0
I have managed to install twrp-184.108.40.206a-m7
ADB works when phone is in recovery mode.
But I can't seem to S-OFF the phone or install a ROM to get the phone working again!
- 08-29-2014, 01:05 AM #2
- 08-29-2014, 02:26 AM #3
Re: My son has 'soft bricked' my phone!
Try doing a delvik cache and factory reset and see if that fixes the problem. You can get s off by using moonshine. Just google Moonshine s-off if you have a problem. Though I would recommend doing a full cache wipe and a factory reset before you go on to installing a new ROM
- By jdr004 in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 8Last Post: 08-29-2014, 12:51 PM
- By msm0511 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 08:05 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 11:07 AM
- By arkuaticx in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2014, 10:56 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2014, 10:37 AM