What S-ON ROMS for HTC ONE M7 are the best?

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
S-ON ROMS for HTC ONE M7

Ok so i got a htc one m7 with hboot 1.57 and i dont want to buy sunshine. so its s-on and i cant find any roms with out sense i mean stock nexus like roms like cm/slimrom/gpe/liquid/pa/etc. that works on s-on so if you know one please help me :)

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: S-ON ROMS for HTC ONE M7

If you want to flash a rom with s on, you're going to flash the boot image of that rom afterwards. I'm not sure what you mean by sunshine.

As for s-off, if you need it, try using firewater.

Sent from my nifty 2 year old AT&T HTC One XL

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site

If you want to flash a rom with s on, you're going to flash the boot image of that rom afterwards. I'm not sure what you mean by sunshine.

As for s-off, if you need it, try using firewater.

Sunshine is a s-off tool as well. but where do i get the boot things?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Sunshine is a s-off tool as well. but where do i get the boot things?
I see. Looks interesting. To get the boot image, you must copy and paste it out of your ROMs zip in your computer. Don't remove it, just copy and paste.

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site

I see. Looks interesting. To get the boot image, you must copy and paste it out of your ROMs zip in your computer. Don't remove it, just copy and paste.

Cool will try :) sunshine need 25$ to work though! but it comes with 2 years free jtag e
repair if you brick your phone :)

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Cool will try :) sunshine need 25$ to work though! but it comes with 2 years free jtag e
repair if you brick your phone :)
You can go ahead and try it if you want, but I will not recommend it nor recommend it. In other words, I'm neutral towards it. Try the boot.img first, and if not, then try firewater.

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site

You can go ahead and try it if you want, but I will not recommend it nor recommend it. In other words, I'm neutral towards it. Try the boot.img first, and if not, then try firewater.

How about a DIY tool kit (cmd) my own s-off?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Okay so i extracted my ROM and i got this? Gyazo - c19aab354f3a9eb5ada6938ae4771626.png do i cut it? and how to i flash this thing?

If that is the ROM you are going to flash, copy and paste the boot.img to your desktop. Do not remove it from the ROM zip. Put that boot.img in a folder that contains fastboot. Put the ROM on your phone and flash it in recovery. Then boot into fastboot mode. On your computer open cmd and change the directory to aim at the folder that has the boot.img and fastboot files on your pc. Type "fastboot flash boot boot.img" and then reboot your phone once done. That should make your phone boot up. If you don't flash the boot.img, the phone will enter a bootloop. I suggest you do a backup in recovery.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781