htc one m7 restoration help

ahmedjan87

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
ok so here is the short story
htc one m7-u with s off and relocked bootloader after converting to GPE via ruu details :
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.54.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4T.30.3218.21
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 5.11.1700.3
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno: removed
(bootloader) imei: removed
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_u
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0711000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__J15
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3950mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-e135dbf9
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0

i would like to find a stock sense ruu that matches it or anything similar that will work as long as it includes arabic language (middle east) and is stock sense

ahmedjan87

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
I already searched here and on htc1guru dot com and I didn't find any matching ruu if you could help me find any ruu that has Arabic language I would be very grateful also I'm willing to change my mid and Cid to match the ruu

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Your best bet is to use the unlocked/Dev RUU found here...HTC One - News & download - Support | HTC United States

Just supercid and you'll be good to go. No need to change it back as it doesn't hurt staying supercid. Here is the cmd, run from the bootloader in fastboot usb mode. Remember to reboot before doing anything after flashing the cid or anything as that matter

Code:
fastboot oem writecid 11111111

ahmedjan87

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Your best bet is to use the unlocked/Dev RUU found here...

Just supercid and you'll be good to go. No need to change it back as it doesn't hurt staying supercid. Here is the cmd, run from the bootloader in fastboot usb mode. Remember to reboot before doing anything after flashing the cid or anything as that matter

Code:
fastboot oem writecid 11111111

Thank you very much for the advice I'll do that as soon as possible

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
When you are ready to flash a rom again stop in and ask questions before you do when you dont understand something. Its much easier to fix then to screw something up and trying to fix afterwards

ahmedjan87

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Actually I just finished flashing and the process was pretty easy now the phone is working perfectly thanks to your advice
Again thank you very much