Please help help help bootloop htc one m7

tommass4

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys,..hope someone will help me here.
i have a sad storry,during update the phone crashed(never been rooted) now its stuck in what so called bootloop i suppose.i can get into fastboot mode..but thats all..so last two days i was reading..watching youtube and so on..couldnt find an answer..
Problem is that there is no recovery on the phone..when i try to go in recovery mode it bootloops again..and again..
Also i cant install any other recovery as i cant acces my phone internal storage(cant load a superuser into it)
I managed to unlock and relock my phone..but thats it..
i suppose the best option would be to get rom .exe but searching everythere couldnt find suitable one:(
what i managed to find out about my phone-its 6.09.401.11 ,mlid-pn0710000 cid-HTC-Y13
so i suppose i need rom exe for 6.09.401.11 which is not available..or i didnt find it..
by the way phone is s-on..
any help will be highly appreciated.
Thank you

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,..hope someone will help me here.
i have a sad storry,during update the phone crashed(never been rooted) now its stuck in what so called bootloop i suppose.i can get into fastboot mode..but thats all..so last two days i was reading..watching youtube and so on..couldnt find an answer..
Problem is that there is no recovery on the phone..when i try to go in recovery mode it bootloops again..and again..
Also i cant install any other recovery as i cant acces my phone internal storage(cant load a superuser into it)
I managed to unlock and relock my phone..but thats it..
i suppose the best option would be to get rom .exe but searching everythere couldnt find suitable one:(
what i managed to find out about my phone-its 6.09.401.11 ,mlid-pn0710000 cid-HTC-Y13
so i suppose i need rom exe for 6.09.401.11 which is not available..or i didnt find it..
by the way phone is s-on..
any help will be highly appreciated.
Thank you

Give this thread a look and see if will help you flash back to stock.

[GUIDE]Unlock-Recovery-Rooting-Restore back-… | HTC One (M7) | XDA Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7