Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Default Re: I have the HTC One S, you have questions -- FIRE AT WILL!

Hello. Does Viber work on the HTC One S (T-Mobile)?

cant get internet access from my one s just connects and tells me
    that there is no internet access ... is this a bug with the phone
    or is it me missing something only got the phone 1 day ago and was told
    it was good for tethering but cant get access have full strength single bar
    any help please and thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Texhellyes View Post
    cant get internet access from my one s just connects and tells me
    that there is no internet access ... is this a bug with the phone
    or is it me missing something only got the phone 1 day ago and was told
    it was good for tethering but cant get access have full strength single bar
    any help please and thank you
    Did you update the phone yet? the new update helped with connectivity issues, but it mostly depends on what area you live in. The one S doesnt do very well on 2G. (my expierence) but Tmo is currently reframing 75% of there network.
    Samsung GS4 GPE | LG Nexus 4 - Sold | GNexus - Sold | HTC One S - Broke | Vibrant - Retired
    Spread some love, Like/Thanks button -->

Help! I bought my HTC one 5 weeks ago. I powered off last week and the phone would not come on when I went to power up again. Took it to the dealer who said he has not seen this happen and also could not get it to work. I asked him if all my photos, videos etc would transfer over to my replacement phone once I received the new one. He said not if I didn't back them up online! I hadn't done that yet since I have only had the phone a few weeks but I have taken a ton of pics and video of my kids and I am desperately wanting to know if there is a way that I can transfer these things to my new phone. He said because he can't even get my phone to power on there is no way to upload these things now and I will lose them I received my new phone today but before I set it up I need to know if there is any way for me to save my pics, etc. I thought these would transfer with my SIM card...? Can you please help? Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by eeliza View Post
    Help! I bought my HTC one 5 weeks ago. I powered off last week and the phone would not come on when I went to power up again. Took it to the dealer who said he has not seen this happen and also could not get it to work. I asked him if all my photos, videos etc would transfer over to my replacement phone once I received the new one. He said not if I didn't back them up online! I hadn't done that yet since I have only had the phone a few weeks but I have taken a ton of pics and video of my kids and I am desperately wanting to know if there is a way that I can transfer these things to my new phone. He said because he can't even get my phone to power on there is no way to upload these things now and I will lose them I received my new phone today but before I set it up I need to know if there is any way for me to save my pics, etc. I thought these would transfer with my SIM card...? Can you please help? Thanks so much!
    If it doesnt turn on ... and there is no SD. then there is no way to pull it off.
    I would try holding power and volume down. See if the phone goes to recovery mode.
    If it does you might be able to transfer your stuff to the computer using a USB cable.
    If not.... its hopeless. Sorry to say
    Samsung GS4 GPE | LG Nexus 4 - Sold | GNexus - Sold | HTC One S - Broke | Vibrant - Retired

Hey is it me or is the HTC ONE S speakers REALLY low? Also, does your phone keep the expandable notifications in because i always have to manually expand them. It really irritates me. Please help.

My htc has locked me out PUK locked contact customer service, is there any way I can enter in the code, I know what it is now. I don't remember even trying to to guess that code 10 times and failing but I heard that's why I'm locked out.

Quote Originally Posted by LeanneJamie View Post
    My htc has locked me out PUK locked contact customer service, is there any way I can enter in the code, I know what it is now. I don't remember even trying to to guess that code 10 times and failing but I heard that's why I'm locked out.
    You have to get the PUK codes from your carrier.

Phil, not sure what I did but I accidently switched something that basically streams on the top RH corner what looks to me is OS activity. I can't identify the right switch to shut it off; its constant and very annoying as you can imagine. Help!

I have the T-Mobile US version of this phone and I have been having problems with it. First, my power button broke and now, I'm unable to turn it off or reboot it. Now, it has become VERY laggy and slow in every area. I'm not talking about Wi-Fi or Mobile data. The phone itself is now dragging to do anything at all. I have uninstalled several apps to no avail. I have enough space in storage and apparently, enough RAM. How can I reboot / turn off my phone without a power button. Thanks in advance...

This is stupid and i probably ****ed up somewhere but how do i gain access to sky drive on my htc one sense?? Thanks

Is there any way to transfer files from a broken/dead phone with a damaged motherboard to a new motherboard?

Global Posts
    2,716 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Estrada1 View Post
    This is stupid and i probably ****ed up somewhere but how do i gain access to sky drive on my htc one sense?? Thanks
    Download the skydrive app.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix

Global Posts
    2,716 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjeezy View Post
    Is there any way to transfer files from a broken/dead phone with a damaged motherboard to a new motherboard?
    That's kind of tricky to do. You would need to somehow mount the sdcard to get access to the files.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix

There have been manual scans, as well as photo renders showing the notification light.

I recently has my htc one s smashed and the screen has gone really bad.....its all black now, but the phone still works.

is there a way i can retrieve my media, contacts and texts from the phone when i get a new phone like the new samsung galaxy note 3?? is there a way i can move these files from the old phone to the new phone? i have been trying to copy out my media files but my systemisnt even seeing my files anymore even if it recognises my phone..........HEEEELLLLPPPPPP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123