T-Mobile HTC One S - Ask me anything
04-02-2013 09:57 PM
- 04-29-2012 12:34 PM
- Ok I have kind of an odd question. Can you trim down a regular size sim card to work in a htc one s? I sometimes like to swap my sim card out to use in older phones I have. I want to have the option to use my sim on more than 1 phone.. Thanks for any info ...........04-30-2012 02:51 AM
- 04-30-2012 12:29 PM
I'm actually using my old motorola defy usb cable to charge me phone. Charges much quicker (just wish I didnt have a batter drain issue).04-30-2012 04:16 PM
- "rattling as if the earpiece speaker was blown out"
"My problem is vibration, as if there is a wire vibrating at high frequency during certain words."
Really? I think this person's ear is overly sensitive, so your mileage will vary. Go give the demo a shot at your local T-Mobile to see how it works with your ear.05-02-2012 06:48 PM
I believe it had an option to have no lock screen. Don't know if that's compatible with the face unlock feature, buy might be worth researching05-02-2012 11:09 PM
- Have you looked into WidgetLocker? It's a great lock screen replacement app. No root required. I used it on my Incredible.
I believe it had an option to have no lock screen. Don't know if that's compatible with the face unlock feature, buy might be worth researching.05-02-2012 11:12 PM
- What about apps like these?
I haven't tried any yet on sense, since I don't mind the lock screen.
Sent from my HTC One S on T-Mobile05-03-2012 01:11 AM
The phone should do the same thing with a hyperlink. If it doesnt.... its the app you are using, and they will need to fix it. (the browser should fix that)12-10-2012 01:24 PM
- I get no service at my residence, hence I have to connect via WiFi. Other than the WiFi dropping the calls all the time or not connecting at all in certain areas, the problem is this. When someone calls in, there is a terrible echo on they're end. I have to call them back, and after I do, the echo is gone. Why and can this be fixed?12-12-2012 10:39 PM
- The Slacker radio app is really buggy for me on this phone compared to my others. When it does open it will sit and say tuning forever or get stuck loading. And when it plays it takes longer breaks between songs or doesn't start and have to skip. Yesterday it played the same 2 songs back to back 6 times in a row before I had to skip to another. This happened right out of the box both before and after updating the app.
Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Android Central Forums12-14-2012 10:49 AM
- I get no service at my residence, hence I have to connect via WiFi. Other than the WiFi dropping the calls all the time or not connecting at all in certain areas, the problem is this. When someone calls in, there is a terrible echo on they're end. I have to call them back, and after I do, the echo is gone. Why and can this be fixed?
BTW, on WiFi, do you also have the problem that incoming calls don't ring if the phone is in sleep mode? If you do, the workaround for that is to never let the phone sleep. Settings>Display>Sleep>Never turn off. And never let the screen go dark, so use the black background on your homescreen to save battery.03-30-2013 12:14 PM
- i turned on the talk back thing in the setting and i locked the screen and it doesnt let me unlock it !!!! i try pulling the ring or try pulling down the notification bar and NO it doesnt let me unlock or anything. I already restarted it and its the same thing !!!! What can i do ??????? help me please i have the htc one s04-02-2013 09:57 PM
- HTC Android Phones
- More HTC Phones
- HTC One Series
- HTC One S
T-Mobile HTC One S - Ask me anything
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD