T-Mobile HTC One S - Ask me anything

ingram1225

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
On my old Vibrant with Froyo thats what it did. Now there is nothing showing up in the notification bar. Funny thing is the phone does charge via usb.

the provided usb cable is really skinny and therefor your computer may not be able to send enough current to your phone so they can talk to each other... electronics.

I'm actually using my old motorola defy usb cable to charge me phone. Charges much quicker (just wish I didnt have a batter drain issue).

venious

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
"rattling as if the earpiece speaker was blown out"

"My problem is vibration, as if there is a wire vibrating at high frequency during certain words."

Really? I think this person's ear is overly sensitive, so your mileage will vary. Go give the demo a shot at your local T-Mobile to see how it works with your ear.

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
Is there any way to turn off the Sense lock-screen? I only want one lock-screen to get into the phone from sleep, the face-unlock or pattern, but now you have to get past the Sense lock before the Android lock-screen comes up.

Have you looked into WidgetLocker? It's a great lock screen replacement app. No root required. I used it on my Incredible.

I believe it had an option to have no lock screen. Don't know if that's compatible with the face unlock feature, buy might be worth researching

Last edited:

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
Have you looked into WidgetLocker? It's a great lock screen replacement app. No root required. I used it on my Incredible.

I believe it had an option to have no lock screen. Don't know if that's compatible with the face unlock feature, buy might be worth researching.

agodoy7

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
How do you set up emails to be able to click on the HTML link as opposed to having to try and copy and paste in yahoo or something please help this someone coming from iPhone where in an email there's a blue hyperlink u click on and takes u right there

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
How do you set up emails to be able to click on the HTML link as opposed to having to try and copy and paste in yahoo or something please help this someone coming from iPhone where in an email there's a blue hyperlink u click on and takes u right there

What email are you using? and are you using an intergrated email app? or the browser?
The phone should do the same thing with a hyperlink. If it doesnt.... its the app you are using, and they will need to fix it. (the browser should fix that)

gtzonone

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I get no service at my residence, hence I have to connect via WiFi. Other than the WiFi dropping the calls all the time or not connecting at all in certain areas, the problem is this. When someone calls in, there is a terrible echo on they're end. I have to call them back, and after I do, the echo is gone. Why and can this be fixed?

dsx968

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
The Slacker radio app is really buggy for me on this phone compared to my others. When it does open it will sit and say tuning forever or get stuck loading. And when it plays it takes longer breaks between songs or doesn't start and have to skip. Yesterday it played the same 2 songs back to back 6 times in a row before I had to skip to another. This happened right out of the box both before and after updating the app.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Android Central Forums

darrell82666

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
I get no service at my residence, hence I have to connect via WiFi. Other than the WiFi dropping the calls all the time or not connecting at all in certain areas, the problem is this. When someone calls in, there is a terrible echo on they're end. I have to call them back, and after I do, the echo is gone. Why and can this be fixed?

Almost certain it's an HTC software issue. The "workaround" is to use a headset. Caller's echo will stop the moment you plug it in.

BTW, on WiFi, do you also have the problem that incoming calls don't ring if the phone is in sleep mode? If you do, the workaround for that is to never let the phone sleep. Settings>Display>Sleep>Never turn off. And never let the screen go dark, so use the black background on your homescreen to save battery.

marilynnnn

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
i turned on the talk back thing in the setting and i locked the screen and it doesnt let me unlock it !!!! i try pulling the ring or try pulling down the notification bar and NO it doesnt let me unlock or anything. I already restarted it and its the same thing !!!! What can i do ??????? help me please i have the htc one s

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante