Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #26  

Default Re: what case are you using?

Still using my d30 case, worked good today when my phone was dropped lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 303kush View Post
    The ones that look like blinds? Lol they were pretty cool I wish I could get one.
    I don't know if they looked like blinds to me bit they seemed pretty decent and of they're built anything like HTC phones, they're probably fairly durable.

I was using the T-Mo black D3O case but I wanted something a bit snazzier, so I just got this:

Amazon.com: Diztronic Black GlitterFlex TPU Case & Screen Protector for HTC One S (T-Mobile) [Diztronic Retail Packaging]: Cell Phones & Accessories

I'm liking it, it's not bulky at all and retains the slender profile. The glitter actually makes it look more like a dark grey rather than really black, and complements the exposed parts, especially the blue camera lens ring, well.
    big_time2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by popartist View Post
    I was using the T-Mo black D3O case but I wanted something a bit snazzier, so I just got this:

Amazon.com: Diztronic Black GlitterFlex TPU Case & Screen Protector for HTC One S (T-Mobile) [Diztronic Retail Packaging]: Cell Phones & Accessories

I'm liking it, it's not bulky at all and retains the slender profile. The glitter actually makes it look more like a dark grey rather than really black, and complements the exposed parts, especially the blue camera lens ring, well.
    How is it? Is it thick? Heavy? Light? Too plasticy? Shiny? How's your opinion on it now that you have it? How long have you had it?

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime2 View Post
    How is it? Is it thick? Heavy? Light? Too plasticy? Shiny? How's your opinion on it now that you have it? How long have you had it?
    Not thick at all - it's very slim - actually thinner and lighter than the D3O case. It is more shiny/smoother than the other case, but not slippery. I've had it since yesterday and am liking it a lot.
    Thanked by 2:
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #31  

I returned my d30 case and got a Burberry print tpu case. Barely know its on the phone, its very slick, smooth & shiny. Little slippery but not too bad, gives the phone a nice look
    Last edited by 303kush; 05-12-2012 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by popartist View Post
    Not thick at all - it's very slim - actually thinner and lighter than the D3O case. It is more shiny/smoother than the other case, but not slippery. I've had it since yesterday and am liking it a lot.
    Thanks for responding. I'm going to order me one as well.

I have the D30 black case. I thought it may look bulky but it gives it s very slim look....

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Android Central Forums
    Jelly Bean ? Jelly Belly!

This one is number one, cheap, its thin, slides in and out of pocket easily, and its good protection :

Heres also a real good military grade screen saver.
    I've been using this guys stuff on several phones now:

I had them both within 3 working days of clicking "buy it now"
    so relatively decent shipping time too.

Hebrews 13:8

This is the case I'm using, in red. It's not reddish black like the photo, but it's a nice case. My only worry is that it's silicone and maintains the slim profile of the phone, but my last case for my last phone was a hard shell case and I dropped that phone so many times and nary a dent was made. I don't know if silicone will protect it as well, so I'm tempted to pick up a hard case as more of them are made for these phones.

Amazon.com: Red- Cruzerlite Androidified A2 TPU Case - For HTC One S: Cell Phones & Accessories

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    This one is number one, cheap, its thin, slides in and out of pocket easily, and its good protection :

Heres also a real good military grade screen saver.
    I've been using this guys stuff on several phones now:

I had them both within 3 working days of clicking "buy it now"
    so relatively decent shipping time too.

im not a gel cover fan (at all) but I do like the transparent case. Do you have this case? Pictures? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by arickinreallife View Post
    i NEVER uses cases i just started using a D30 case (which i love) for my BB 9900 but when i got it for the OneS i didn't feel the fit was as good or visually stunning as it had been on the BB9900

i returned it and am now (for my first time ever) using a ZAGG on it. Hopefully it does not disappoint. I had contemplated keeping the D30 case but then i was like im never going to use it knowing i have the ZAGG on it

hopefully it works out for me lol
    this is my second phone with a full body zagg. Let me tell you, not even a baby chewing on your phone can puncture through the zagg. I have battle scars to prove that. My old phone was a Defy... the water resistant phone. My son loved it and as he was teething he chewed on it (a habit which i corrected).

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post

That one is called "...gel soft hard case..." What exactly does it mean soft hard, can it be both at the same time? Or am i reading this wrong?
    Jelly Bean ? Jelly Belly!

Wink Re: what case are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by ingram1225 View Post
    im not a gel cover fan (at all) but I do like the transparent case. Do you have this case? Pictures? Thanks.
    Yes I have that case, unfortunately with the mini sim card I cant swap it
    back over to the Nexus One so I can take a pic and upload it to photobucket.

I do like the case, it doesnt make the phone look hugely thick, and it has an
    raised/etched area (I cant think of the proper word to describe it) on the sides
    making it extremely easy to hang onto.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime2 View Post
    That one is called "...gel soft hard case..." What exactly does it mean soft hard, can it be both at the same time? Or am i reading this wrong?
    It means its not hard plastic that would shatter if you dropped it.
    Its a gel case thats elastic enough to stretch around the phone,
    but its not soft like a pencil eraser making it hard to get in and out of pockets.

Its smooth and easily slides in and out of pockets, but yet it protects all the edges if I were to accidentally drop the phone.

Hebrews 13:8
    Thanked by:

ROM

Just got the otter box case.. It's a little big but it feels like I can throw my phone now and it will not break . Also have the tpu case and that feels thin.. but I'll take the extra bulk and don't have to worry about dropping it
    PaulJMass likes this.

Using the D3O clear case. The material feels nice to the touch and the orange accents look kind of cool.

I ordered some gun metal Ghost Armor. Should get here Thursday. I can post some pics if anyone is interested.

I dropped the phone once on tile floor, picked it up and didn't see a single mark what so ever on it. Maybe I just got a lucky drop.

Black d30..

19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #44  

Burberry bring tpu case its very nice and sleek. Keeps everything safe while keeping the phone slim.

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    ROM
    MIUI/MIUI v4

I have always been a fan of the TPU gel cases, they provide a good grip. I am going to order one from ebay, but in the mean time I am using the exclusive case my carrier (Sasktel) provided. Kinda cool actually.

D
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails what case are you using?-htc-one-s-roughriders-edition-back-view.jpg  
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #46  

Quote Originally Posted by deke View Post
    I have always been a fan of the TPU gel cases, they provide a good grip. I am going to order one from ebay, but in the mean time I am using the exclusive case my carrier (Sasktel) provided. Kinda cool actually.

D
    Lol I think its pretty...ugly

Black d30 is good!!....dropped it on accident earlier my phone seems good

Question Re: what case are you using?

anyone know about kickstand case released by HTC ?
    looks cool actually

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    ROM
    MIUI/MIUI v4

Quote Originally Posted by 303kush View Post
    Lol I think its pretty...ugly
    Hey that's harsh! That's our awesome local football team! I am full of anger ;-)
    I ordered a gel case on ebay anyway, I actually prefer a little less "flash"

I just put the ArmorSuit MilitaryShield on mine. It is the black carbon fiber one, I think it also comes in white carbon fiber. The CF shield is like a second skin and adds no thickness to the phone. It was a little difficult to manuipulate to get it fitted and also had to use a hair dryer around the edges to get them to stick properly.

Got it from Amazon @ 15.95 for the CF shield + screen protector. The screen protecter carries a lifetime warranty. I have not applied it yet.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast