Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default what case are you using?

So what case are you using on your HTC one s? I'm currently using the black d30 case, but I noticed on my other phones after a while the orange color from inside the case leaves a yellowish tint on the body of the phone. So I'm just trying to see what's out there???

~303Kush

Global Posts
    2,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    Clean ROM

I used a diztronic case on my rezound for awhile and loved it you should check on Amazon they are light weight and don't add much bulk
    I'm a superuser
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by taylorz_412 View Post
    I used a diztronic case on my rezound for awhile and loved it you should check on Amazon they are light weight and don't add much bulk
    TGOD! But anyways..im not really looking to order online and wait for it u know lol

Default Re: what case are you using?

Case? And cover up this beautiful body?

I did see the d cases at tmobile store but was not impressed. They only had white and ... white. Again... really surprised by the lack of stuff out there for the HTC One S especially at the tmobile store. This is suppose to be a flagship phone for magenta.
    big_time2 likes this.

Global Posts
    2,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    Clean ROM

Quote Originally Posted by 303kush View Post
    TGOD! But anyways..im not really looking to order online and wait for it u know lol
    Hahah I know what you mean ... First person that knows what my name means! ..I'm from Pittsburgh too
    I'm a superuser
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

My t mobile store had a couple d30 cases, a black one and a clear one. Also a purple case, screen protectors & zagg shields. Just nothing that really caught my eye. I know this phone is beautiful but once you dropped it, it will look crappy so that's the only reason I have a case.
    Last edited by 303kush; 04-28-2012 at 12:29 PM.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by taylorz_412 View Post
    Hahah I know what you mean ... First person that knows what my name means! ..I'm from Pittsburgh too
    Hell yea wiz goes hard lol. Colorado here

ROM
    ICS 4.0

I got the blue and white case from T-Mobile. I like the colors but the case itself is just OK. I will probably take it back. I was really hoping Seidio had a case but they only have-not for One X. I've used seidio for all my phones and love their cases. I liked some of the thinner cases T-Mobile had but they didn't protect the top nd bottom of the phone and I don't want my phone to get dinged... So I'm still looking for the right case.

Global Posts
    559 Global Posts

I got the white skull candy case. It protected more of the display than one of the others, but it wasn't as bulky as all the rest. No, not a fan of white but I felt I needed something just in case I decided to return the phone within 14 days.

Agree though, that the available T-Mobile accessories were sad. A dock would have been nice. It seems they preferred to stock and push other assesories that are universal, especially since the inventory could be used for any current or future phones. I guess we need to cut them a bit of a break though, since the lemmings aren't gonna flock in like they would for the iWhatever. Verizon's Droid series has some really good assesories too, but the whole Droid marketing strategy is getting tired and childish. One pass through droiddoes.com provides me with an hour of laughter, easy.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

I just don't want a case that will scratch or scuff the body of the phone. I've bought cases before that left imprints on my phone cause they were so tight around the corners. & something thats easy to take off and won't scratch the body of the phone while removing it. lol hope that's not asking for to much

I got the Body Glove case that is clear plastic on the back & the sides are a gray rubber. It didn't add much if any bulk to the phone. My local Tmobile store was where I got it. Really nice case & stylish.

Looking at a ballistic case on amazon...h

check that .. went to the to-mo store, and got the "scene protector" and the D30 .. well, $16.99 down the drain with the screen protectors .. messed them up.. The case raises the protectors from the corners since it is such a tight fight with the case .. I'll get the zagg protector .. way better quality, zero bubbles...

Quote Originally Posted by bdaniel50 View Post
    I got the Body Glove case that is clear plastic on the back & the sides are a gray rubber. It didn't add much if any bulk to the phone. My local Tmobile store was where I got it. Really nice case & stylish.
    this is the exact one im using as well. but i must say the bodygardz carbon case looks amazing. but ill wait for some reviews

Global Posts
    559 Global Posts

I've got the skullcandy white case. Covers the screen from damage more than some, and makes the phone feel more secure in hand. However, about impossible to remove and creaks a bit on the sides when holding with one hand.

Sent from my HTC One S on T-Mobile
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails what case are you using?-uploadfromtaptalk1336024141913.jpg  
    big_time2 likes this.

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

I also have the white Skullcandy case. Almost impossible to take off. The chrome sides protruding around the left and right of the phone protect the screen. I wanted something that wasn't too bulky & this fits the bill. It feels nice in the hand too. I haven't noticed any creaking as Venious mentioned but now I'm on the lookout.

Global Posts
    559 Global Posts

I'm sure my creak came from me either attempting to take it off or being in my pocket so much...stretched it, likely.

i NEVER uses cases i just started using a D30 case (which i love) for my BB 9900 but when i got it for the OneS i didn't feel the fit was as good or visually stunning as it had been on the BB9900

i returned it and am now (for my first time ever) using a ZAGG on it. Hopefully it does not disappoint. I had contemplated keeping the D30 case but then i was like im never going to use it knowing i have the ZAGG on it

hopefully it works out for me lol

I second the Diztronic case. Just got mine yesterday and it's pretty nice. Unobtrusive. It's not hard plastic but not gell either. Kinda in between.

Amazon.com: Diztronic Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case & Screen Protector for HTC One S (T-Mobile) [Diztronic Retail Packaging]: Cell Phones & Accessories
    Thanked by:
    TheTolsonator likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by venious View Post
    I've got the skullcandy white case. Covers the screen from damage more than some, and makes the phone feel more secure in hand. However, about impossible to remove and creaks a bit on the sides when holding with one hand.

How thick is that case? Does it add a lot of thickness to the phone? Is it heavy?

Global Posts
    559 Global Posts

And does it grab the pocket when sliding in and out

ROM
    ICS 4.0

i just got my Diztronic case. I like it. The phone still feels small, I thought the Tmobile D30 case added too much bulk for me. I'm going to return the case to Tmobile.

Where did you get the case?

How about those cases that HTC made? They were on engadget and tmonews the other day, buy no info on where to buy them.
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #25  

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime2 View Post
    How about those cases that HTC made? They were on engadget and tmonews the other day, buy no info on where to buy them.
    The ones that look like blinds? Lol they were pretty cool I wish I could get one.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast