Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One S & Credit Card Readers

Has anyone tried to used Square or an other credit card reader with HTC One S yet? Neither my Square nor my Intuit GoPaymenter readers are working. With each one, the phone is activating Beats One when I insert them. The Square app blocks transactions b/c it thinks I have a "audio recording app" running. Intuit won't connect at all.

Thoughts? Ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by yogiyb08 View Post
    Has anyone tried to used Square or an other credit card reader with HTC One S yet? Neither my Square nor my Intuit GoPaymenter readers are working. With each one, the phone is activating Beats One when I insert them. The Square app blocks transactions b/c it thinks I have a "audio recording app" running. Intuit won't connect at all.

Thoughts? Ideas?
    My rooted one s works with square just fine using the rom here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1601313
    I don't use beats audio much anyways. Doesn't make enough of a difference for me to keep it. Unfortunately the security lock options don't work anymore with this rom.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

if I remember correctly you can disable individual apps if you are still running stock. You might see if you can disable beats and see if it helps.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2