1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Default In-Call Volume?

Every time I answer or make a phone call the in-call volume defaults to almost maximum level. Not a pleasant aural experience. Is there any way to adjust the in-call volume so it's consistently low whenever answering or making a call? I can adjust the volume while on a call but it reverts back to almost maximum level after a short amount of time. Is in-call volume directly tied to ringer volume?

Default Re: Default In-Call Volume?

When i answer calls, there isn't a default call volume. My call volume will be set at the level i left it when i last used the phone. My ringer volume setting has not affect on my call volume when i pick up the phone.

It does stay to what level i set the volume on the headset, but I noticed that after i connect to bluetooth, then disconnect, the next time i answer the phone headset it will revert back to maximum volume again and always shocks me as i pull the phone quickly from my ear. it is unpleasant.

My HTC One S also stays at the same volume level between calls. However, the lowest volume level is way way way too high for my ears when using the earplugs.

Listening to music is ok, volume level is accetable. But voice calls are always very loud.

Anyone knows how to adjust the in-call sound level below minimum??

Very very annoying. I cannot use the earplugs for calls, I fear for my hearing!

/Jacob