Credit card

tbonn41fn

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone suggest a good app where I can swipe on a scan to make purchases with my.phone with credit card info on it.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Android Central Forums

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
"swiping" your phone is still new technology, Google is the only ones i know of working on an app like that. (Google Wallet) but currently uncompatible with the One S, and it only works if you have a Mastercard, not a visa. but we should see this advance soon as long as Google is able to keep the info very secure.

himenohogosha

May 5, 2012
Visit site
The phone needs to have special hardware called NFC (Near Field Communication) to be able to talk to the scanners. This is built into the HTC One X, but not the One S. So even if Android ends up supporting it, this phone can't use it.

tbonn41fn

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Isis is testing the market wit tmo and the other three carriers. I hope it comes soon. It seems other countries are using the same concept but we're behind all the time

Trigg_Taylor

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure you've already cheosen an app to accept credit cards with. However, just in case you didn't please check out our app, PhoneSwipe. I'ts a great app and we have excellent customer service. Let me know if you have any questions.:)

tbonn41fn

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Thanks guys for the info. Seems like other countries are way ahead of us when it comes to this stuff.