"Home" button going crazy
I've bought a One S this summer and everything went fine until fairly recently, I did not have any of the common problems reported on various websites. However, I am now experiencing a bug that makes the "Home" button sometimes going crazy, as if I were frantically pressing it. I'm not sure if it is a coincidence as that does not seem related, but I think this problem is happening since I applied the tiny update called "SIM customization"... Is there any known fix to this? Or do I have to wait for JB update, and pray that it fixes it (as the 4.0.4 update did not fix it for those who already had the problem from the beginning)?
- 10-05-2012, 11:52 AM #2
Re: "Home" button going crazy
If that's of any help to someone, I've found a Google Docs where people who have that bug can report it : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...oWVJISFE#gid=0. That's quite a list actually. Some people have formed a sort of a "group" to draw HTC's attention to that bug (even though some, like me, secretely hope it will be fixed with JB :P) and that list is one of their initiative for this.
Now, after reading a lot about that bug, it seems it mostly happens when you have a low signal in Edge. As far as I can remember, that's the case for me. So I have a doubt about it being hardware or software issue :/
- By sfvosbury in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2011, 10:39 PM
- By droidntn in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2010, 01:32 PM
- By duckwars in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 07-17-2010, 01:57 PM
- By cold war kid in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-05-2010, 12:47 AM
- By dadman#AC in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 01-10-2010, 11:25 AM