where is my flash?
more often than not i come across a website that tells me i need to upgrade my flash player in order to view it...
i use chrome but also the stock browser with flash enabled and i still get this message.
is there another setting i need to change or another app i need to install to get this working?
- 11-27-2012, 11:45 PM #2
- 11-29-2012, 11:46 AM #4
Re: where is my flash?
When the phone was released it was said to have "flash player" but right after it came out... adobe said they will stop supporting phones with flash. They are all moving in a different direction with HTML5. The phone still shows the icon... but it doesnt do anything. You cannot even change settings. Try downloading Adobe Air and see if that helps what you want to do. It allows you to play web based applications. (almost like flash)
- 11-29-2012, 11:53 AM #5
- 11-29-2012, 11:57 AM #6
- 12-07-2012, 07:02 PM #7
- 12-07-2012, 08:22 PM #8
- By aznhomieboi1689 in forum T-Mobile VibrantReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2010, 11:16 AM
- By King Neptune117 in forum Droid X AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 09-01-2010, 08:36 PM
- By wryun in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 19Last Post: 07-25-2010, 01:57 PM
- By carperto in forum Android AppsReplies: 28Last Post: 05-11-2010, 10:23 AM
- By Sebastianraven in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 05-06-2010, 03:19 PM