- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I'm sorry if this has been asked, I searched for it and did not find it.
Can someone please tell me where the water sensors are on this phone? I dropped mine in water and I have no idea where the sensors are. Thanks in advance for your help.
- 12-02-2012, 12:13 AM #2
Re: Water sensors?
there is one on the battery, usually one in the battery compartment and one inside the phone itself....I have heard that you can use bleach to take care of two of them, but the third is hard to get to
- By Mrdabbas in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2011, 08:59 PM
- By v7z730ib in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 09-30-2010, 02:04 PM
- By eKennedy#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2009, 08:35 PM
- By salanester in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 16Last Post: 11-18-2009, 01:26 AM
- By 04redgto in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 11-11-2009, 10:09 PM